BY IVAN REITMAN

In this comedy, Emma (Natalie Portman) and Adam (Ashton Kutcher) are life-long friends who almost ruin everything by having sex one morning. In order to protect their friendship, they make a pact to keep their relationship strictly "no strings attached." "No strings" means no jealousy, no expectations, no fighting, no flowers, no baby voices. It means they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, in whatever public place they want, as long as they don't fall in love. The question becomes - who's going to fall first? And can their friendship survive?

• "It was a great movie very funny!" in 6 reviews
  • "Pretty good movie, not too girly..perfect for a date or a cute movie to watch with girlfriends. " in 6 reviews
  • "I am not the biggest fan of Kutcher but this is a great funny movie and I am sure we can all relate in one way or another. " in 5 reviews
  • "its a good movie but I think it come out around the same time as one other movie with the same story line." in 5 reviews
  • "its a perfect romantic comedy and ive watched it multiple times and still enjoy it" in 5 reviews
rose b.
Modesto, CA
Love this movie, great date night in movie... no kids though :) put them to bed.
Rhiannon V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Good movie I watched it with my mom. She thinks Ashton kutcher is so good looking so that's what I heard through out the movie lol.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Friends with Benefits was a wayyy better version of this movie. This one was blah.
Kirstin O.
Vancouver, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this! Relatable! Reminds me a lot of Friends with Benefits. Who doesn't love Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman? The soundtrack is pretty good too! It's one of those movies you can watch to cheer you up or to cry to if you wanted. Grab some snacks and press play.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
i love this movie. its perfect for girls nights or just forcing your boyfriend to watch with you. or you can watch it alone and have a couple glasses of wine. its funny, and sweet, and ashton kutcher is pretty nice to look at so theres always that lol.
Corina K.
Plano, TX
I loved this movie! Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher are in my top ten favorite actors and actresses so I was very happy to see that they made a movie together and had to watch it! I enjoyed it very much and would definitely recommend to somebody that likes these kinds of movies.
Victoria V.
more trite and predictable that is the argument, the film is actually quite enjoyable. Despite the platitudes and cliches of the genre touches, Friends with rights stands in much the same way that Judd Apatow have excelled: the jokes are very funny and undeniable chemistry between the protagonists. To the point that it would be good idea to start to wonder if Natalie Portman can do something really bad.
Aimee M.
One of my favorite movies! Kept me laughing through out the whol;e movie. Reminds me a lot of friends with benefits but much more enjoyable in my opinion
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
As a 20 year old girl it's not something that I would do but you have to admit that the movie was awesome! The characters were well chosen for the role and it was very funny. Seriously if you haven't seen it I recommend that you do now. After you do go watch friends with benefits and comapre :)
Wendy O.
Columbus, OH
I really liked this movie. It was funny and cute/sweet at the same time. My favorite scene was when Adam brought over a "period mix". :) I thought the actors did well and were believable in their roles. I would recommend it as a good rom-com!
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Is this a good movie?
Victoria F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Is this like friends with benefits?
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Is this a good movie?
Rhiannon V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you like this movie?