No Strings Attached
4.18 / 5 based on 98 Reviews
In this comedy, Emma (Natalie Portman) and Adam (Ashton Kutcher) are life-long friends who almost ruin everything by having sex one morning. In order to protect their friendship, they make a pact to keep their relationship strictly "no strings attached." "No strings" means no jealousy, no expectations, no fighting, no flowers, no baby voices. It means they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, in whatever public place they want, as long as they don't fall in love. The question becomes - who's going to fall first? And can their friendship survive?see more...
Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
No Strings Attached
- "It was a great movie very funny!" in 6 reviews
- "Pretty good movie, not too girly..perfect for a date or a cute movie to watch with girlfriends. " in 6 reviews
- "I am not the biggest fan of Kutcher but this is a great funny movie and I am sure we can all relate in one way or another. " in 5 reviews
- "its a good movie but I think it come out around the same time as one other movie with the same story line." in 5 reviews
- "its a perfect romantic comedy and ive watched it multiple times and still enjoy it" in 5 reviews
This movie is so amazing! I have watched it at least two or three times and it is great.
This was a very cute movie but it was very predictable but that doesn't mean it was bad
It was funny but it definitely didn't set itself aside from any other movie like this
Who doesn't enjoy a lovely chick flick? Super good one, clearly love is in the air!
Friends with Benefits was a wayyy better version of this movie. This one was blah.
Funny movie and the actors played their roles very well in this movie ! A must see
Love this movie, great date night in movie... no kids though :) put them to bed.
This is such a cute chick flick. I love this movie and the actors they chose.
It came out at the same time as Mila Kunis' and Justin Timberlake's Friends With Benefits. With practically identical story lines, NSA just seems to miss the mark. Natalie just isn't that great in a comedy. I'd recommend you watch FWB instead.
Friends With Benefits was a better iteration of the same story. This was very..blah and relied on lame sexual humour to move the story along. Overall I'm glad I just watched this on Netflix and didn't pay for it.