No Strings Attached
4.18 / 5 based on 98 Reviews
In this comedy, Emma (Natalie Portman) and Adam (Ashton Kutcher) are life-long friends who almost ruin everything by having sex one morning. In order to protect their friendship, they make a pact to keep their relationship strictly "no strings attached." "No strings" means no jealousy, no expectations, no fighting, no flowers, no baby voices. It means they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, in whatever public place they want, as long as they don't fall in love. The question becomes - who's going to fall first? And can their friendship survive?see more...
Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
No Strings Attached
- "It was a great movie very funny!" in 6 reviews
- "Pretty good movie, not too girly..perfect for a date or a cute movie to watch with girlfriends. " in 6 reviews
- "I am not the biggest fan of Kutcher but this is a great funny movie and I am sure we can all relate in one way or another. " in 5 reviews
- "its a good movie but I think it come out around the same time as one other movie with the same story line." in 5 reviews
- "its a perfect romantic comedy and ive watched it multiple times and still enjoy it" in 5 reviews
Pretty good movie, not too girly..perfect for a date or a cute movie to watch with girlfriends.
This movie was great. I watch it every time it's on tv. Great to watch as a couple or by yourself
Funny movie! Great flick to watch when you're having a girls day! Watch with your girlfriends.
Liked this movie it was really cute how they went from friends with benefits to falling in love
I saw this movie once, wasn't impressed with it, had a few good parts but nothing I would buy
This movie was so sweet and funny at the same time! Great Cast and very believable! Loved it!
This movie is cute great for a girls night in or to watch with the man. Love Natalie portman
Very comical movie, definitely worth the purchase for a night full of laughs with friends.
I like this movie. I know some people don't but even my guy friends watched this with me.
Good date night movie. The humor is awesome and the story is nice too. Even hubby liked it!