BY IVAN REITMAN

In this comedy, Emma (Natalie Portman) and Adam (Ashton Kutcher) are life-long friends who almost ruin everything by having sex one morning. In order to protect their friendship, they make a pact to keep their relationship strictly "no strings attached." "No strings" means no jealousy, no expectations, no fighting, no flowers, no baby voices. It means they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, in whatever public place they want, as long as they don't fall in love. The question becomes - who's going to fall first? And can their friendship survive?

• "It was a great movie very funny!" in 6 reviews
  • "Pretty good movie, not too girly..perfect for a date or a cute movie to watch with girlfriends. " in 6 reviews
  • "I am not the biggest fan of Kutcher but this is a great funny movie and I am sure we can all relate in one way or another. " in 5 reviews
  • "its a good movie but I think it come out around the same time as one other movie with the same story line." in 5 reviews
  • "its a perfect romantic comedy and ive watched it multiple times and still enjoy it" in 5 reviews
Tracey C.
Riverview , Florida
Lea G.
Oneonta, NY
This movie was not as good as I would have hoped it would be. Funny to watch on Netflix, but not worth buying or renting.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
Such a great funny movie. She is so great at being "tough" and he is, as always, adorable! Perfect girls night in movie.
karina ramirez a.
West New York, NJ
I really love this movie! it will keep you laughing the majority of the time... thoroughly enjoyed it begginging to end!
Mallory D.
Noblesville, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Wasn't a fan of this movie at all. Yes, it's a cheesy rom-com, but there are so many better movies in this category!
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
Very funny movie. One of those movies if you're into cliche romantic comedies. I loved Ashton Kutcher as well in it.
Brooke F.
I am a romantic comedy junkie and absolutely loved this movie. Makes you laugh and "awwww" all the way through it!
Sarah Y.
Great romantic comedy. It's cute and funny! There are definitely other movies similar to this, but it's still good.
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Ashton Kutcher never disappoints! He is so good and funny and I absolutely love him! I would definitely recommend
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
This is a cute movie. I have watched it a few times an I think it's super cue. Jenifer aniston is a great actress
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside , CA
Is this a good movie?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Is this like friends with benefits?
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside , CA
Is this a good movie?
Rhiannon V.
missouri, KS
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you like this movie?