BY IVAN REITMAN

In this comedy, Emma (Natalie Portman) and Adam (Ashton Kutcher) are life-long friends who almost ruin everything by having sex one morning. In order to protect their friendship, they make a pact to keep their relationship strictly "no strings attached." "No strings" means no jealousy, no expectations, no fighting, no flowers, no baby voices. It means they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, in whatever public place they want, as long as they don't fall in love. The question becomes - who's going to fall first? And can their friendship survive?

• "It was a great movie very funny!" in 6 reviews
  • "Pretty good movie, not too girly..perfect for a date or a cute movie to watch with girlfriends. " in 6 reviews
  • "I am not the biggest fan of Kutcher but this is a great funny movie and I am sure we can all relate in one way or another. " in 5 reviews
  • "its a good movie but I think it come out around the same time as one other movie with the same story line." in 5 reviews
  • "its a perfect romantic comedy and ive watched it multiple times and still enjoy it" in 5 reviews
tasharose
Coldwater
Was a great movie! a little risky, then the happy ending! Relationships like that either crashand burn, or turn into epic love stories :)
karen g.
Louisville, KY
1st of all.. I love Ashton
2nd.. this is the perfect chick flick that a guy will enjoy!
so girls. this can be a nice date night movie!
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Loved this movie so much! It's definitely a must watch chick flick I could watch this at any time it's so funny, cute and enjoyable.
Amy M.
Prosser , WA
This movie was good. Not amazing, but it definitely had a few good laughs and happy moments. Ashton Kutcher is always worth it too!
kiersten d.
Hamilton, OH
I loved this movie. It was really funny but slightly predictable. The characters had chemistry that looked to be very real though.
Rhiannon V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Good movie I watched it with my mom. She thinks Ashton kutcher is so good looking so that's what I heard through out the movie lol.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
I love Natalie Portman, so it's hard to not like something she's in, BUT this is obviously not her best role. It's an O.K. movie.
Crystal Z.
San Antonio, Tx
This movie was actually pretty good. It related to actual life like a couple I know they were no string attached now married lol.
Katie G.
Long Beach, CA
Hahah this was such a funny movie. I love romantic comdies and I love the chemistry between Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
By far the worst movie either of them made!! If you haven't seen it don't bother it's a waste of time!!!
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this a good movie?
Victoria F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Is this like friends with benefits?
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this a good movie?
Rhiannon V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you like this movie?