No Strings Attached
In this comedy, Emma (Natalie Portman) and Adam (Ashton Kutcher) are life-long friends who almost ruin everything by having sex one morning. In order to protect their friendship, they make a pact to keep their relationship strictly "no strings attached." "No strings" means no jealousy, no expectations, no fighting, no flowers, no baby voices. It means they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, in whatever public place they want, as long as they don't fall in love. The question becomes - who's going to fall first? And can their friendship survive?see more...
Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
No Strings Attached
- "It was a great movie very funny!" in 6 reviews
- "Pretty good movie, not too girly..perfect for a date or a cute movie to watch with girlfriends. " in 6 reviews
- "I am not the biggest fan of Kutcher but this is a great funny movie and I am sure we can all relate in one way or another. " in 5 reviews
- "its a good movie but I think it come out around the same time as one other movie with the same story line." in 5 reviews
- "its a perfect romantic comedy and ive watched it multiple times and still enjoy it" in 5 reviews
I liked this movie and love romantic comedies. Although there are other movies similar I thought it was funny and a good love story all at once.
Sadly this wasn't as good as I had expected. It had funny parts but it came out around the time of Just Friends and that movie was much better.
I thought this movie was very funny. It had cliche moments but most movies do nowadays. Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher were fun to watch!
Such a great movie! Kutcher is a great actor, and this is just another movie that showcases that. Interesting and funny. Would recommend.
This is a super cute movie! If you are up to a comedy/chick flick this is the movie for you. So grab your popcorn and a blanket, and enjoy
This was an awesome movie. The Aston and Natalie had pretty adorable on screen chemistry, although it had a pretty predictable storyline.
I actually really liked this movie. it took unexpected turns and the ending was nice too. Plus, i really like them two acting together.
It was a great movie very funny! They actor and actress really worked well together to produce a great film! I highly suggest this movie!
Was a great movie! a little risky, then the happy ending! Relationships like that either crashand burn, or turn into epic love stories :)
Typical story line friends with benefits turn into loving each other happily ever after the end. Good casting and had some funny moments