BY IVAN REITMAN

In this comedy, Emma (Natalie Portman) and Adam (Ashton Kutcher) are life-long friends who almost ruin everything by having sex one morning. In order to protect their friendship, they make a pact to keep their relationship strictly "no strings attached." "No strings" means no jealousy, no expectations, no fighting, no flowers, no baby voices. It means they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, in whatever public place they want, as long as they don't fall in love. The question becomes - who's going to fall first? And can their friendship survive?

• "It was a great movie very funny!" in 6 reviews
  • "Pretty good movie, not too girly..perfect for a date or a cute movie to watch with girlfriends. " in 6 reviews
  • "I am not the biggest fan of Kutcher but this is a great funny movie and I am sure we can all relate in one way or another. " in 5 reviews
  • "its a good movie but I think it come out around the same time as one other movie with the same story line." in 5 reviews
  • "its a perfect romantic comedy and ive watched it multiple times and still enjoy it" in 5 reviews
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is an awesome movie, especially if you're intelligent. Natalie Portman is awesome and this is hands down my favorite chick flick, just above Runaway Bride. It's phenomenal at portraying complex emotions.
Ellen C.
This movie was funny, but kind of predictable. Friends with Benefits came out about the same time, so it was a little bit of a repeat. Overall a good stay in movie, but nothing to see in the theaters.
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
It was funny rom-com (romance/comedy) had some humor the chemistry between portman kutcher seemed to work on screen. Definitely check this one out if you haven't yet.
Victoria V.
more trite and predictable that is the argument, the film is actually quite enjoyable. Despite the platitudes and cliches of the genre touches, Friends with rights stands in much the same way that Judd Apatow have excelled: the jokes are very funny and undeniable chemistry between the protagonists. To the point that it would be good idea to start to wonder if Natalie Portman can do something really bad.
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
Very cute movie especially for a girls night. It was also really funny. I don't know if I would ever buy it but I definitely watch it if I see that it is on TV.
Aimee M.
One of my favorite movies! Kept me laughing through out the whol;e movie. Reminds me a lot of friends with benefits but much more enjoyable in my opinion
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I just watched this movie on TV this weekend.. I thought it was cute and well done. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a light romantic comedy.
Lucia R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Great movie actually. Reminds me a bit of "Friends With Benefits" but this one is a bit more deeper to me. MUST WATCH. I'm actually watching it now. :)
Breanna B.
Super predictable movie, but it made me laugh out loud. I love Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman together. It's a "don't have to think" kinda movie.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great movie super funny. These two are two of my favorite actors . this movie had me laughing and kept me entertained the whole time. A must see movie
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this a good movie?
Victoria F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Is this like friends with benefits?
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this a good movie?
Rhiannon V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you like this movie?