No Strings Attached
4.18 / 5 based on 98 Reviews
In this comedy, Emma (Natalie Portman) and Adam (Ashton Kutcher) are life-long friends who almost ruin everything by having sex one morning. In order to protect their friendship, they make a pact to keep their relationship strictly "no strings attached." "No strings" means no jealousy, no expectations, no fighting, no flowers, no baby voices. It means they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, in whatever public place they want, as long as they don't fall in love. The question becomes - who's going to fall first? And can their friendship survive?see more...
Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
No Strings Attached
- "It was a great movie very funny!" in 6 reviews
- "Pretty good movie, not too girly..perfect for a date or a cute movie to watch with girlfriends. " in 6 reviews
- "I am not the biggest fan of Kutcher but this is a great funny movie and I am sure we can all relate in one way or another. " in 5 reviews
- "its a good movie but I think it come out around the same time as one other movie with the same story line." in 5 reviews
- "its a perfect romantic comedy and ive watched it multiple times and still enjoy it" in 5 reviews
Me parece una película entretenida, sin embargo, me parece que pudieron sacarle mucho más provecho a la historia y al tema que querían tratar.
Such a great movie! Not too girly and great for a date night. The story line- of course- is a bit predictable but I think that's what I like.
I just loved it its funny and makes u have a good time.very close tonreal life and u can see it happenjng in teal life 2
This is a really great movie. This is a movie where I actually liked Ashton Kutcher. Definitely worth watching.
Great movie. Casting was awesome. Love the plot, even though it's predictable it is a great watch.
Amazing movie. Great story and funny as well. I would definitely recommend this movie. A+++
Very cute romantic comedy! I thought that it wasn't too too cheesy! Give this movie a watch
Good movie, kind of your typical chick flick. Its well done and i really enjoyed it