BY IVAN REITMAN

In this comedy, Emma (Natalie Portman) and Adam (Ashton Kutcher) are life-long friends who almost ruin everything by having sex one morning. In order to protect their friendship, they make a pact to keep their relationship strictly "no strings attached." "No strings" means no jealousy, no expectations, no fighting, no flowers, no baby voices. It means they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, in whatever public place they want, as long as they don't fall in love. The question becomes - who's going to fall first? And can their friendship survive?

• "It was a great movie very funny!" in 6 reviews
  • "Pretty good movie, not too girly..perfect for a date or a cute movie to watch with girlfriends. " in 6 reviews
  • "I am not the biggest fan of Kutcher but this is a great funny movie and I am sure we can all relate in one way or another. " in 5 reviews
  • "its a good movie but I think it come out around the same time as one other movie with the same story line." in 5 reviews
  • "its a perfect romantic comedy and ive watched it multiple times and still enjoy it" in 5 reviews
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Different characters but almost the same story as Friends with Benefits movie with Justin Timberlake. They try to keep it casual and friendly and then fall in love.
k s.
Brooklyn, NY
I had very low expectations for No Strings Attached. The couple would make the decision to use each, one would fall for the other, and in the end they would live happily ever after. I was correct about the overall story direction.Basic story line. Good comedy.
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
This is a movie I keep playing over and over in my house for years. I love Ashton Kutcher. He makes the movie funny! I think a lot of younger girls could relate to this movie and I think that's what got me hung onto it from the beginning! Great movie If you haven't seen it you should!
Samantha R.
It has been awhile since I have watched this movie because I didn't really love it when I watched it the first time. I remember watching the previews and thinking it would be a funnier, but most of the funny parts were actually shown in the previews themselves. It didn't have anything that really struck me or got my attention. The overall premise was predictable and overused. It was cute to watch once but this wouldn't be one that I would buy.
Corina K.
Plano, TX
I loved this movie! Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher are in my top ten favorite actors and actresses so I was very happy to see that they made a movie together and had to watch it! I enjoyed it very much and would definitely recommend to somebody that likes these kinds of movies.
Kirstin O.
Nowthen, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this! Relatable! Reminds me a lot of Friends with Benefits. Who doesn't love Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman? The soundtrack is pretty good too! It's one of those movies you can watch to cheer you up or to cry to if you wanted. Grab some snacks and press play.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
i love this movie. its perfect for girls nights or just forcing your boyfriend to watch with you. or you can watch it alone and have a couple glasses of wine. its funny, and sweet, and ashton kutcher is pretty nice to look at so theres always that lol.
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
As a 20 year old girl it's not something that I would do but you have to admit that the movie was awesome! The characters were well chosen for the role and it was very funny. Seriously if you haven't seen it I recommend that you do now. After you do go watch friends with benefits and comapre :)
Ashlee S.
Fayetteville, AR
This role felt very out of the box for Natalie Portman and I really enjoyed seeing her in a less serious role. At the time this came out, it felt like a fresh take on a rom-com. This is perfect for watching on a night in. Has it's funny moments for sure!
Kaitlyn W.
Really liked this movie! It's definitely something that I would never consider doing, but it made for a great movie! I knew that they would eventually fall in love with each other. I would recommend everyone to watch this movie! It is a must watch.
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside , CA
Is this a good movie?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Is this like friends with benefits?
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside , CA
Is this a good movie?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you like this movie?