BY SCÜNCI

No Slip with Scunci Clip Scunci No Slip Crown Clip can be used to hold your dark and thick hair. This clip has large claws that are conveniently able to hold any volume of hair in place. Hold them back or style them around for the pretty look. Good for thick hair Has a comfortable grip claw No slip claw You can use Scunci No Slip Crown Clip for a casual or a stylish look. Just For You: Thick hair A Closer Look: This clip has a large claw that can be used to tie thick hair comfortably. Get Started: Allow hair to dry before using this clip.

Najette A.
Baltimore, MD
I love these no-slip clips. They work so well and really hold in my long, dark, curly locks, without tearing and that awful feeling of having to rip them out because they get tangled in. I use them most to straighten my hair, and the smaller ones pretty frequently in my day-to-day wear. They are more expensive than other similar products; however, they are sturdier and are good for your hair.
I use this alot for my hair, I keep one in my purse just in case i need it. The only thing I don't like about this is that the claw breaks after awhile and it doesn't last long for me.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
This clip isn't my favorite. Even though my hair is thick, it's also very fine, so it slides out easily. I've also noticed the larger clips aren't as durable and break easily.
Emily C.
Great Neck, NY
This product is great for thick hair, but it might slip of hair that's oily because it is made out of obviously plastic. Other than that this products grabs all the hair and pulls it back nicely.
Amari M.
Palmetto, FL
I use this when I straighten my hair and I have to put it up. They worked really good and I will be using this again.
Kim S.
I have extremely thick and curly hair and these are the only clips that stay in my hair and hold it all tightly in place! I would definitely recommend this product for those with similar hair types.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Where have you seen this lately?