BY KAYSER-ROTH CORPORATION

Look your best in these women's Great Shapes fashion leggings from No Nonsense that offer right-now style with added shaping benefits. These stretchy cotton-blend leggings have slenderizing shaping panels that smooth and flatten your tummy and hips for a trimmer silhouette. With an ankle length and an elastic waistband, these casual leggings are easy to style and wear with skirts, dresses and longer shirts. Color: Black. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Elena C.
I LOVE these leggings. I just bought these at Stop & Shop for about $15-16, and even though their size chart states that I should get a small since I'm normally a size 6 for pants, I bought a medium. The medium fits me perfectly, and the leggings are really snug, but feel comfortable. They help make my tummy and legs look a lot slimmer, and I would definitely purchase them again!
Katie S.
Ellsworth, MI
These are literally the only leggings i buy. and they're only $16 at Walmart! I love the extra 5-6 inches at the top that slims your stomach down. they're extremely comfortable and don't roll down.
Brittney B.
Chicago , IL
Extremely comfortable and not too snug!!! Helps to slim my tummy post baby and very inexpensive $13 a pack. Wont roll down and shapes all the right places.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Looking for black leggings, are these good ones?