GroceryMeat, Seafood & Eggsno name
Bacon Cheddar Burger - 6pk/4oz Patties

No Name Bacon Cheddar Burger - 6pk/4oz Patties

by no name

No Name® Butcher quality since 1970. Tender cuts of boneless beef bottom sirloin, for an unforgettable steak-eating experience. Marinated for consistent No Name® flavor and juiciness, without MSG. Hand-trimmed, individually wrapped and quick frozen for maximum freshness. MEAT WE'RE PROUD TO PUT OUR NO NAME® ON.It all started in a Minnesota butcher shop in 1970. The neighborhood butchers spent many long hours envisioning, trimming and crafting the perfect hand-cut steak. Word quickly got around that those steaks cooked up tender and juicy. A customer once asked a butcher what the steaks were called and he said, \

Contains: Milk

Form: Patties

Net weight: 24 ounces

Country of Origin: United States

No Name Cheddar & Bacon Steak Burgers 24oz; Six 4 ounce patties; Made with real cheese; No need to thaw; Sealed to maintain freshness, optimal flavor and juiciness; Butcher quality; Made with real steak

Package type: Multi-pack multi-serving

Type of Meat: Beef

Store: In a Frozen location at Frozen

Package Quantity: 6

Beef lean percent: 80/20

Seasoning or marinade: Seasoning blend

Exterior container material: Paper or cardboard

State of Readiness: Needs to be fully cooked

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of No Name Bacon Cheddar Burger - 6pk/4oz Patties!
Tanialle  G.
Williston, ND
Okay, the name says it all. BACON CHEEDAR BURGER. YUM. Already in the freezer, just got take them out and unthaw then toss them on the grill and with some Ore Ida curly fries. Yep! Delicious. They are a little spendy but you can't put a price on things you like. Definitely a must try.
Amasíelle D.
These burgers were the best frozen burgers I have ever made. I just happened to be at the local grocery store when I noticed these were on sale for $6.99 a box. I had never heard of them before but I noticed there were a ton of people tossing boxes of them into their carts. I thought, well maybe these are really good because so many people want them. I just happened to grab the last box and bought lettuce, tomatoes, and buns to go with. I didn't grill these, I pan-fried them and made curly fries to go with them. My husband was so impressed and so was I because they taste like restaurant style burgers. It sucks that they cost so much because we would have bought more from other places. I will definitely be on the lookout if my store decides to sell them for cheaper. Or, I might just say the heck with it and buy them full price from Target.
Amanda S.
These are quick, easy, and soooo delicious! I don’t eat a lot of red meat but I just love these whenever I need a burger fix!
Nicole Elizabeth  H.
Windsor, ON
Absolutely loving the no name brand of burgers and stakes like they are no name still don't get me wrong...but these definitely taste great too . I would more than likely recommend these products a burger is a burger wherever you get it all the difference is is what you put on it in it whatever...Def good either way!!

Looking for your answer?