BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsNo Mo-stache
No Mo-Unibrow 20 hypoallergenic waxing strips

No Mo-stache No Mo-Unibrow 20 hypoallergenic waxing strips

by No Mo-stache

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A portable eyebrow waxing kit with tweezers included, featuring a hypoallergenic formula that is complimentary to most skin types and a soothing aloe cream. If you want to know more…This set offers portable waxing any time, any place. Hand-generated friction heats the wax up, and skin is left smoothed in seconds.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of No Mo-stache No Mo-Unibrow 20 hypoallergenic waxing strips!
Heather  G.
Kalamazoo, MI
No Mo-stache No Mo-Unibrow 20 hypoallergenic waxing strips uploaded by Heather  G.
No Mo-stache No Mo-Unibrow 20 hypoallergenic waxing strips These are decent for at home wax strips. Some areas I had to go over more than once. They are super simple to use and waaay less fuss than getting out my wax melter and strips.
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
No Mo-stache No Mo-Unibrow 20 hypoallergenic waxing strips uploaded by Gabrielle G.
My Real Results! No Makeup! 😱 I am a Cosmetologist Operator and I have done eyebrow waxing for many years. I do my own eyebrows and usually my husband’s too. I bought this product on a whim bc we had an event to go to, I didn’t have time to heat up my wax pot. His hair is thick and it barely removed anything. My hair is pretty thin and it still left some little hairs behind that I will need to tweeze. I took off a star bc while it works okay in a pinch, I expected more hair to be removed. I like the little tweezers included. I would recommend bc there is nothing else like it on the market that is easily purchased in-store (I bought at Ulta)! ❤️
Alicia H.
1,444 reviews
No Mo-stache No Mo-Unibrow 20 hypoallergenic waxing strips uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this cute little kit because I was tired of my eyebrows looking crazy due to this pandemic. I have a bad immune system and I dont feel comfortable going to get waxed right now, so I figured I would try this. This comes with a bunch of wax strips, most wax aloe gel cream, and a nice pair of flat ended tweezers. It also has some directions on where to go to watch some how to videos. The wax strips themselves are pretty good. You have to rub them between your hands to heat up. They arent overly sticky but they're sticky enough to work. The aloe gel also is really nice and didnt cause any irritation for my very sensitive skin. The tweezers are also really food quality. I also love the little carrying tin. Overall, I think it's a good deal and will likely last me for a good while.
Cailey W.
Shrewsbury, MA
No Mo-stache No Mo-Unibrow 20 hypoallergenic waxing strips uploaded by Cailey W.
Do not recommend. This product does not work at all and then leaves a sticky substance on your face.
Lynette B.
San Antonio, TX
No Mo-stache No Mo-Unibrow 20 hypoallergenic waxing strips uploaded by Lynette B.
So question of the day: What I buy this? Yes I would! These are compact so you could easily carry in your purse and use whenever you need to clean up your look quickly
Crystal B.
La Grange, NC
No Mo-stache No Mo-Unibrow 20 hypoallergenic waxing strips uploaded by Crystal B.
Wow the No Mo-Stache Works well. These are a complete opposite. Formula on these wax strips are not as strong. The tweezers that comes with are quality though.
Danielle D.
Allentown, PA
No Mo-stache No Mo-Unibrow 20 hypoallergenic waxing strips uploaded by Danielle D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Got this at Ulta because I thought the packaging was really cute! I love it because you don’t have to use hot wax and it’s so quick and easy to use. They are very strong and will certainly get the job done!No Mo-Stache Portable Hypoallergenic Waxing Strips for the Face
Brianna P.
Skokie, IL
Purchased at: Target
Cute little tin that looks like it could be mints instead of something that makes you look a little less like a wolverine. I love the tweezers included, I wish the aloe cream had better packaging because it’s basically single use.
Ada D.
Brooklyn
Literally the best waxing company. Tweezers weren’t that good and definitely overpriced for how thin the strip is- but that’s okay.
Amber H.
Cobleskill, NY
I'm not sure if its that I'm unable to inflict the proper amount of pain to wax my own eyebrows or if the product is just not great but I definitely found no value in the product as it did not do as it said it would despite following the directions to a tee. Not worth the money.

Looking for your answer?