Perricone MD
No Makeup Lipstick Wine

No Makeup Lipstick Wine

by Perricone MD

A cushiony, skincare-infused lipstick with a sheer wash of natural-looking color as it visibly improves firmness, smoothness and definition over time. Our Wine color is formulated to align with skin tones and pairs well with Tan shade of No Makeup...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of No Makeup Lipstick Wine!
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,425 reviews
No Makeup Lipstick Wine uploaded by Jennifer  H.
I adore the formulation of many of Perricone’s No Makeup line of products. I used the NM foundation for years. I found the NM lipstick when given a free sample with purchase and love it. I discovered “Berry” and “Wine” to be my Favorites. This is Wine pictured. All of the NM lipsticks contain Hydraulic Acid which makes it so comfortable on the lip to wear. The formula lasts a long time, the darker colors wear longer. I like them so much I keep them with my glosses, balms and treatments.

Looking for your answer?