No Lift Nails Monomer Liquid uploaded by Dana M.No Lift Nails Monomer Liquid uploaded by julie y.

BY NO LIFT NAILS

No Lift Nails Monomer Liquid allows for a better finish on the nails. see more...

• Do you think this is the best brand for acrylic nails? 1 Answers
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Maple Shade, NJ
This is the only monomer I use while doing my acrylics. I've used many other brands and they don't compare. My nails don't lift while using this monomer. Def buy if you are looking to start doing your own acrylics and want to build a freelance kit.
Jada M.
Jada M.
Decatur, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this to do my acrylic and it's very easy to use. The product is amazing. I brought this from Sally's beauty supply. There is nothing I would change about this product. I absolutely would buy this again.
Roxana M.
Roxana M.
Fresno, CA
I love this product it is affordable and it really does not lift. I used to with a different powder and still worked great. I will definitely repurchase this and the powder ! Totally recommend anyone who is starting up.
julie y.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it. I use this everytime i diy my own nails at home. Very great liquid and it is also inexpensive.
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
He estado usando esto para hacer mi acrílico y es muy fácil de usar. El producto es increíble. He traído esto desde productos de belleza de Sally. No hay nada que cambiaría este producto. Estoy totalmente de lo compraría de nuevo.
Priscila S.
Priscila S.
Springfield , VA
Do you think this is the best brand for acrylic nails?