Eveline
No Lamp UV/Led Formula Vinyl Gel 2in1 Gel + Top Coat (Pack of 3) (208)

No Lamp UV/Led Formula Eveline Vinyl Gel 2in1 Gel + Top Coat (Pack of 3) (208)

by Eveline

No Lamp UV/Led Formula Eveline Vinyl Gel 2in1 Gel + Top Coat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of No Lamp UV/Led Formula Eveline Vinyl Gel 2in1 Gel + Top Coat (Pack of 3) (208)!
New Castle, DE
Colos is wonderful. It lasts almost a week. It is so comfortable because it is so easy to apply . It need few minutes to dry perfectly. I recommend it to everyone . And the price is just amazing. L O V E it
A very good alternative to Eilak is a cheap and quality product that eases the Shilak effect not so long ago but still. My recommendation to him
tbilisi, gldani 5
I had light color i love it It's very cool Low price high quality Shines and stay for week or longer Colors are amazing
New Castle, DE
It is easy to apply and the texture is nice as well. It takes less then a minute to dry perfectly. I really recommend it to everyone. It doesn't last long, may be 2-3 days., but it's normal. I wish there were more colors available.
Tbilisi
No Lamp UV/Led Formula Eveline Vinyl Gel 2in1 Gel + Top Coat (Pack of 3) (208) uploaded by ნათია ხ.
Perfect nail products I can't imagine life without this perfect products. I am using it just only for 1 year, I don't know how I lived without these products. Eveline brand is a brand I can truth for any products, shampoo, hair conditioner that I tryed. Recommend it all!!
gori
The quality is really good ,i never regret using eveline nail products ,totally recommend it
I like this color very much, it has very good structure, also very good quality, it stays on the nail one week, veru sustainable

Looking for your answer?