No Gray Quick Fix Instant Touch-Up for Gray Roots uploaded by Prianka A.No Gray Quick Fix Instant Touch-Up for Gray Roots uploaded by Prianka A.

BY NO GRAY

Hide your gray everyday! No Gray™ Quick Fix covers all shades of Blonde. Instantly covers gray roots. no gray™ Quick Fix is perfect for hiding gray roots and doing quick touch-ups in between hair coloring. Simply apply with short strokes to gray roots at hair line and parting line. Three applicator combs allow for precise control. Hides gray hair until your next shampoo. Look your best everyday... instantly cover your gray roots easy to use 3 way applicator shampoos out fits in your purse or pocket available in three shades All natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty free! For customer service or more information visit us at developlus.com see more...

Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few stray gray hairs that I was wanting to cover up without dyeing my hair. Unfortunately this product did not meet my expectations. Theres only like 2 or 3 colors to choose from so its hard to find a close match to your color. I have brown hair and bought the brown color. It didn't really blend in with my hair and I really had to comb it so it didn't look obvious. It also had a strong smell that I wasn't a huge fan of. The biggest turn-off is that it made my roots really sticky and stiff. I pride myself on my soft touchable hair so I was really disappointed. I think I will be returning this product as I am not a fan.
Katlyn A.
Katlyn A.
I actually bought this to cover my unnatural roots for work, which it did.... however, it left my hair looking gross in the process. Unique smell but not unbearable
Prianka A.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
It is Last time quick fix...my husband use it a lot.. when ever he is ready for office and some gray hairs start show off :) so my husband apply it frequently... now it is like shaving he have to do it evryday :)..comes in variety of colors choice..for me it's like black mascara..I am not that big fan of it but still..it works when we really need to fix gray hairs..
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Boaz, AL
This made me feel like I was putting mascara on my hair. But it did cover my gray.