No Frizz Shampoo (8oz) and Conditioner (8oz) Duo by Living Proof uploaded by Amanda G.No Frizz Shampoo (8oz) and Conditioner (8oz) Duo by Living Proof uploaded by Nancy R.

BY LIVING PROOF

A rich lather shampoo that thoroughly cleanses and fights frizz. A lightweight conditioner that detangles, conditions and fights frizz. Powered by our patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA), which is the biggest breakthrough in anti-frizz technology in... see more...

kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
Probably the best shampoo I’ve ever tried. The smell is unlike any other, SO good. Left my hair feeling so healthy and the clean seemed to last longer. Really kept the greasy hair days at bay. I had very minimal frizz, it any some days! I wish I could use this shampoo every day, but it is extremely expensive. No complaints though, I believe it is worth the price, as long as you can afford it!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the living proof brand. I have yet to try a product from them that isn’t magic for my hair. I have fine hair, but I also have a lot of it and it’s dry and frizzy when left to its own volition. This shampoo and conditioner combination keeps my frizz at bay and makes my hair feel silky and look shiny. It also makes blow drying and flat ironing a breeze because my hair is a bit more tamed.
Tara W.
Des Moines , IA
I had been struggling to find a shampoo that worked for me. I have fine, curly, hair that tends to get dry and frizzy. Due to how thin it is, I can’t use conditioners that are heavy but because of how curly it is, I need something that’s moisturizing. I feel like this does well in both aspects. It smells great and applies so smoothly I wish I could just dunk my head in a vat of it.
Nancy R.
Independence, MO
Absolutely love the living proof free shampoo conditioner weightless blocks makes your hair smooth and manageable I think that this line is my absolute all-time favorite and I will be a constant purchaser to living proof
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I love living proof products!! I found these at my local Ulta when I was looking for something to handle my frizz but also my oily scalp. I love the scent, and with a dry shampoo I can go days without washing it again!! I will definitely try it again
Cynthia S.
Never in my life have I ever had no frizz until now. It may be more costly than Wal-Mart brand items buts it’s worth it. It has a nice clean scent and it leaves you with zero frizz. I pair it with the styling creme and follow with heat treatments.
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
This is an amazing shampoo it adds wonderful shine and makes your hair feel very hydrated. It makes your hair not frizzy unlike some other shampoos. It also makes my hair feel so smooth and reduces heat damage. I recommend this has saved my life.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I love this whole brand.The No Frizz line and Restore line are my top favorites.It locks out the humidity even in extreme conditions.It has a unique and addictively wonderful smell.There is a lot of science behind this brand as it was developed at MIT.So good you must try it.
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Don’t let the prices for these scare you! They work amazing and a little goes a long way and that’s coming from someone with thick curly hair. The scent is to die for amazing and last forever. I will always continue to buy!
um s.
Bellevue, WA
I have thr frizziest frizz during the summer. And especially when i travel to humid places.. and especially my baby hairs.. and this is the shampoo of legends that i use during those times to treat and help with my frizz