No Frizz Nourishing Oil

by Living Proof

Shop Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Oil. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

What do you think about this product?
Is this the kind of product you need to style after? Looking for something I can put in after shower and then just kinda dry natural without looking homeless.
Does this help with humidity?
Start your review of No Frizz Nourishing Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth A.
No Frizz Nourishing Oil uploaded by Elizabeth A.
Purchased at: Sephora
A saleslady at Sephora recommended this to me but it's definitely not made for my hair type at all. I have very long fine hair & it just weighs my hair down & makes it look greasy. I think if I had curly hair or thick, wavy hair this would be a better fit. I'm also not a fan of the fragrance. It's really strong.
Barbara C.
Burlington, NJ
No Frizz Nourishing Oil uploaded by Barbara C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this sample from Sephora. I typically have wavy hair and when I put this in my hair, it made it straight. I definitely think it prevents frizz. I typically don’t use hair oils on my hair but this was nice. Definitely recommend if you are looking for a hair oil. Living Proof is also cruelty free!
Alissa S.
Waterloo, IA
No Frizz Nourishing Oil uploaded by Alissa S.
I love this product, there is a noticeable different in my hair and it does not leave my hair oily like other hair oils do. I have naturally curly hair but like most naturally curly hair, it frizzes and since Ive started using this Ive had no issues. It has a great natural smell! The only thing I would change is the pump, after I use it the pump gets stuck because of the oil dripping when it comes out and sometimes it impossible to get back up. Other than that I highly recommend this!
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,056 reviews
I have used every product in the Living Proof frizz line and I love them. When this line of products are used together, you can forget about frizz.
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,056 reviews
Cristin D.
Ramona, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is so well done. Not only does it smell divine but it makes your hair anti frizzy and soft. 10/10.
Angelica R.
Manheim
No Frizz Nourishing Oil uploaded by Angelica R.
This was my go to oil at one point and still is one of my favorites. It’s a super lightweight oil that doesn’t weigh my hair down. It does control any frizz and keeps my hair shiny and silky in between washes.
Rebecca M.
Not only does this work great has your hair looking good and healthy for a gloss finish totally worth buying especially if you have natural curls going to straighten you won’t be disappointed!!Try it for reals
Synthia C.
Springfield, VA
While I loved the smell and how the product felt on my hair. I am not fond of the packaging. In a couple of months the pump stopped working and now it just leaks everywhere. I would recommend this item if the packaging gets better.
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is a game-changer. I bleached my hair about 3 months ago, and ever since it has been very brittle and breaking. I bought a slew of products to combat the dryness, but they always seemed to sit on top on the strands, and never really do anything for the actual texture. I apply this wet hair, and when it dries, and it leaves the brittle hair feeling significantly more silky. I bought a pile of oils trying to get this effect - Sally Hershberger 24k oil, Josie Maran argan oil, Phyto hydrating oil, etc. - and this is the first one to show noticeable results. The only thing I tried that was similarly effective was coconut oil, and I always had to use a lot which made my hair feel a little greasy. This stuff you use only a small amount for great results. The price is very reasonable as well, considering that a little really goes a long way.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Libby T.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 3 ans
Help! I want to love No Frizz Nourishing Oil but I am having issues with the pump dispenser. Is it temperamental for everyone or did I just get a defective pump? I feel like I am wasting more than I am using because it runs down the sides of the bottle. I have to waste this pricey product plus it's making a mess!
olivia A. il y a 2 ans
i’ve actually had the same problem with my latest bottle! so irritating! I swapped mine for a new one in-store :)