BeautyHairHair ProductsNo Fade Fresh
Color Depositing Shampoo - Light Pink

No Fade Fresh Color Depositing Shampoo - Light Pink

by No Fade Fresh

No Fade Fresh Semi-Permanent, Direct-Dye, Color Depositing sulfate-free shampoo with BONDHEAL bond repair technology that is designed to keep vivid hair color looking fresh or to refresh vivid hair color that has already faded. No Fade Fresh has BONDHEAL bond repair technology that stregthens hair, reduces breakage and allows you to change your color frequently without the damaging effects of bleach and hair color. Now you can have vivid, shinier, healthier hair. NOTE: This product contains direct-dyes which work on hair porosity and the lighter your color the brighter your results. Color results may vary based on porosity, existing color and condition of the hair. For maximum color intensity use on hair that has been bleached to palest blonde. For more color intensity, use every time you shampoo or repeat shampoo. With continued use color never fades. To help remove color, use a clarifying shampoo. This product does not cover gray hair or regrowth. All No Fade Fresh products are PETA Certified 100percent Cr

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of No Fade Fresh Color Depositing Shampoo - Light Pink!
Stormie S.
Panama City, FL
No Fade Fresh Color Depositing Shampoo - Light Pink uploaded by Stormie S.
I love this product! When I get in a mood I wash this in and let the fun wild side come out. Plus it makes your hair extra soft. No dryness. It last 3-5 days. I even use the platinum silver after I get my hair done to give my blonde a little shimmery silver hint. 🖤
Beth C.
Gilman, VT
I love this conditioner. I've only used it twice but it has gotten all the yellow out of my hair. I'm also impressed with how soft and great my hair feels after.
Elyssa H.
Cleveland, OH
I like the color, but holy crap my hair hates it. It dries my hair out quite a bit. Honestly, it smells nice too. But it's not moisturizing enough. I also causes my hair to be very unruly and tangled. It may be due to my hair drying out from this, but alas. I will not be repurchasing.
Dee K.
Chicago
No Fade Fresh Color Depositing Shampoo - Light Pink uploaded by Dee K.
Amazing color depositing shampoo that does not damage your hair! It’s so gentle that you can use it every day. Only problem is that the brightness fades after 2 days of use. I use the bright red mixed with pink and get the most beautiful red!

Looking for your answer?