BeautyLipLip MakeupNo Cosmetics
No Thin Lips - Secret Lip Plumper 02 oz

No Cosmetics No Thin Lips™ - Secret Lip Plumper 0.2 oz

by No Cosmetics

A smooth, colorless gloss that instantly gives lips a plumped, volumized appearance. With every application, No Thin Lips™ will keep your lips looking fuller, moisturized, and hydrated. This one-of-a-kind lip plumper has a gentle tingling sensation and can be applied as often as you desire for a look that's totally kissable. Aloe extract and vitamin E keep lips moisturized and hydrated. The formula's Rapid Plump Complex, a blend of sensory ingredients and menthol, creates a cooling sensation and supports blood flow to the lips. The colorless formula can be worn alone or with your favorite lip color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Is this better than too faced?
How are people finding this product? I’m tempted but I don’t want to waste money on something which isn’t going to work
Is this better than [product:too-faced-lip-injection] Extreme? Does it plump your lips more?
Start your review of No Cosmetics No Thin Lips™ - Secret Lip Plumper 0.2 oz!
Product Highlights
I really enjoy this lip plumper. It does have a slight tingling effect, but it's not too abrasive to where you're lips feel like their on fire. I like to wear this over matte lipsticks to give a little shine and hydration. Would definitely recommend for the price and wear!in reviews
Maddie I.
Kennesaw, GA
No Cosmetics No Thin Lips™ - Secret Lip Plumper 0.2 oz uploaded by Maddie I.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this lip plumper! It works, and isn’t that what we all want in a lip plumping product? If you want plump lips get this product. I always keep one in my bag and one in my makeup kit! Highly recommend
Megan B.
Charleston, WV
Brii D.
Hagerstown, MD
I bought this product at Marshall’s for only $4.99 ... I did not know that it was an $18 product when purchasing, but I can tell upon putting it on. It tingles really nice, almost burns, and definitley plumps my lips. It’s not the best lip plumper, for $18 I’d probably buy a different one- but this is great for the price that I personally paid!
Stacy Y.
Liked this product a lot. Does make your lips feel tingly etc but that's the point so it'll make them appear bigger. They do plump my lips up a little more too but over all I do love the lip gloss!
Jessica M.
Love this lip plumper. Not sure if it really makes my lips plumper but I do love the product!
Josie A.
Minneapolis, MN
Makes your lips feel tingly and hot and appears glossy. Price is average, packing is well. I've purchased this one time and I thought it was easy to apply.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
2,002 reviews
YES you get the tingling sensation like the two face lip injections for a little less but it hardly works
Brittinie L.
Fence, WI
Works great. Didn't think I would like it but it's definitely worth the price.
Works great. Didn't think I would like it but it's definitely worth the price.
Michelle P.
Perris, CA
My top lip is very thin and I was looking for something that could help without getting lip injections. This does the job. So glad I found this product.
Zarah Abigail P.
Lompoc, CA
Not exactly my favorite. Sure, upon initial application, it gives you that tingling sensation and the feeling that your lips are all plumped up. It does...but only for awhile, then all it leaves is a gloss. I have explored different lip plumpers and I have to say that I like Too Faced Lip Injection and Grande Lips better. They may be more expensive but they give you the effect that you want.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lucri I.