BY NO COSMETICS

A clear lip liner that creates an invisible line around the lips. This clear lip liner goes with any shade of lipstick or gloss, especially bright and bold colors, creating a sheer defined lip shape to stop bleeding and feathering. This liner also doubles as a line filler, essential for those who have deep lines around the lips. Secret Lip Liner acts as a temporary filler, minimizing the appearance of furrows in corners of the mouth. see more...

• I need something that keeps my lipstick in place all day....2 Answers
  • I've bought some less expensive lipsticks and glosses to ...2 Answers
Kat J.
This is my go-to lip liner because it’s universal, so you can use it with any color lipstick... I definitely don’t have room in my makeup organizer for 50 different lip liners and I like a lot of different colored lipsticks, so this product is perfect for my needs. It’s a little waxy; but it does the job well. My lipstick doesn’t feather or melt outside my lip line when I use this lip liner. It goes on clear and disappears under your foundation and lipstick. Plus, it wasn’t expensive at all. If that doesn’t sell you, I’ve been using the same one for over a year now and it’s not even close to finished. This is a good value even though it isn’t a very well-known brand. Oh, and it’s sold at Sephora.
Leea k.
This is a great tool to use if you experience that your lipsticks feather out of the lines that you draw! It works especially well when wearing darker colors that you want a crisp edge with!

It applies completely clear, but mind you though it is called a lip liner it should be applied just on the edge and OUTSIDE your lips! That's where it will block the product that wants to smudge and slip around. It is a waxy consistency but that doesn't bother me. I've never tried this like a traditional lip liner so I can't say if it works for keeping the lipstick. But that's not what the product is intended for. Should work though? I'll need to try it.

Overall, if you want your lipstick to keep the same crisp line that you had before you left the house, it's a great product. Four, not five, stars because I simply forget to use it. It does what it is intended to do but isn't like an amazing life changing product. Just helps keep things clean!
Ashleigh M.
A waste of money to me. I don't wear lipstick all that often and only bought it to go with a Kat Von D lipstick/lipgloss that didn't even need to use it! I have tried it with a few other "regular" lipsticks and it just doesn't do anything. Totally not needed and not worth the money.
Heather D.
Ft Knox, KY
Here is the trick to No Bleeding Lips lip liner - 1. Brush your lips to remove the dry skin 2.Line OUTSIDE your lip line on top/bottom (except in the corners of your smile - line on the lip in the corners) 3. Line lips with favorite color liner and fill with color. >> Why use No Bleeding Lips outside your lips? Because that is where the feathering actually happens. << This product is clear and can be used with any lip color. Once you master the application, it will be extremely useful in your make-up bag. (Price $15 at Sephora)
Heather M.
Grovetown, GA
I hate this lip liner. I used it 5 times and all 5 times it combined with my lipstick and made it clumpy until I had to wipe it off. I also don't think this actually works at all. It didn't help my lipstick stay in place. I absolutely do not recommend this product. I wish I had never purchased this. I'll stick with other lip liners.
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, FL
My lips tend to bleed my liquid matte lips or Creme lipsticks when I wear them, especially in the heavy humidity in Florida. The product helps combat any lip bleed and exceeded my expectations. It helps with keeping a clean line and I have used it for a few months now and will definitely replace it when I run out!
Jordan P.
I love this product. It was recommended to my by a Sephora associate after I complained about my lipstick always bleeding. It stops lipstick bleed and because it goes on clear you do not have to worry about it showing or matching the color. It is great value for the price and easy to use.
Lillian G.
I am in love! I normally don't wear lip liner because I love changing up my lip color so much that buying the right lip liner colors would get annoying and expensive... but when I saw that I could wear this with any shade (since it goes on clear) I had to try it, and wow, can I see the difference! My lipstick looks so much better and stays on longer. I definitely recommend this!
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
Perfect. A truly perfect product with an incredibly valuable price point. It prevents all lip bleeding if applied BEFORE the lipstick and does not need reapplied throughout the day.

It's wonderful for bold colors and those who have more issues with color bleeding.
Jennifer B.
I'm not too impressed with this lip liner. I thought the concept was unique and I love that it's clear so it can be used with any shade lip color. It doesn't do anything to aid with feathering though which was disappointing. It was also pricey.
Amber A.
Medina, OH
I've bought some less expensive lipsticks and glosses to try out new shades before committing to more expensive, higher quality versions, but they all smear and feather, how well does this work with less "kiss-proof" lip products?
Preet S.
I need something that keeps my lipstick in place all day. Does this work even after having lunch Or you still need a lipstick touch up