No B.S. Skincare Vitamin C + E Serum uploaded by Heiny K.No B.S. Skincare Vitamin C + E Serum uploaded by Tori S.

BY NO B.S.

RISE AND GRIND - Turn up your morning with a silky Vitamin C + E serum designed to give you a dewy glow. We’ve packed this bottle with antioxidant superheroes such as Pomegranate and Green Tea to give beat-up cells a regenerative boost. Need some moisture too? We got you. This treatment contains hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and collagen-boosting Vitamins C and E to give you a super tight, super bright look. VITAMIN C + E SERUM POWER PLAYERS Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant, Vitamin C brightens your skin while protecting it against aging free radicals. Vitamin E: A natural preservative, Vitamin E protects your skin against pollution so you stay aging gracefully. Hyaluronic Acid: Let your skin have a little sip of this super moisturizing ingredient. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tori S.
Richmond, VA
This product definitely has GREAT ingredients, but I am still on the fence about it. I love every single ingredient in this formula (seriously, look it up, it's amazing how high quality this product is), but to be completely honest it smells terrible. This product smells like meat, and as a vegetarian of 14 years, it sleeves me out a little! I have no idea what makes the product smell this way, but it's crazy noticeable when you first put it on. Eventually the smell fades away, but it's difficult to get past.
As for the packaging, I love a dropper for serums but the top of the bottle is a little difficult to grip and use. I much prefer a standard dropper bottle to whatever product design No B.S. has going on here.
Despite how much I dislike the smell and the packaging of this product, I still can't get past how great the ingredients are and how great my results have been. Honestly it's one of my favorite vitamin C serums. I would recommend, but only if you aren't sensitive to smell.
Heiny K.
Doral, FL
I got this set a few months ago and this was a totally new brand for me.
I use this Vitamin C serum every morning, it is orange (which is normal, I double checked online and that's how is supposed to be), it has a particular smell which doesn't bother me, it's very lightweight & you need to apply it quick because gets completely absorbed into the skin. You do need to wait from 5-10min before going in with the moisturizer. It doesn't leave any sticky feeling, actually it leaves it very soft 👌🏻
I appreciate the fact that the bottle is completely covered so it doesn't oxidize. I like leaving this serum in the fridge so when I apply it also cools my skin down 😌
I do not have any complaint, very pleased with it and have noticed a difference in my skin. My acne scars are less noticeable, skin is brighter and it even my skin tone 😊✨