BY NO B.S.

HARD INSIDE, SOFT OUTSIDE - Skin is in, but not if it’s thirsty. Quench that ashy desert and flaunt silky smooth skin from head to toe. This buttery cream contains all the natural moisturizers your skin loves most—Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, and Rosehip Oil. Antioxidant-rich Green Tea protects against aging free radicals and nourishes dry arms, legs, and everything in between so your skin is fly, not dry. BODY MOISTURIZER POWER PLAYERS Shea Butter: This creamy dreamy plant butter softens skin and prevents moisture loss. Rose hip Oil: This lightweight oil firms and protects skin from irritation. Green Tea: A powerful and natural way to hydrate dry, flaky skin and assist with sun protection and toning your overall skin texture. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
bertal L.
Laghouat
Hi, I am Lamine from Algeria. I liked this product for its use of poetry, its story and its good relationship. I have a big beard. I want to try this. I liked it very much. I work for it. I review it on the SUSHEL MEDIA, for example, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. I have a lot of followers and they will like their product if you are interested. And thank you.❤
My Gmail: laminbertal123@gmail.com
Rachel J.
manhattan
Is it scented? And what does it smell like?