BY NO B.S.

WASH AWAY B.S. - Our cleansing philosophy? No scrubs. Your tender skin’s not up for the rough life. Clean your face the right way with this gentle face wash, and save the grinding for your hustle. This sulfate-free cleanser makes quick work of makeup and stubborn pore debris with a dense, creamy foam that feels luscious on sensitive skin. Hydrating Aloe keeps things cool while Green Tea provides antioxidant defense against the nasties your skin accumulates throughout the day like pollution particles and environmental free radicals. FOAMING CLEANSER POWER PLAYERS Aloe Vera: This all-in-one skin perfecting plant reduces inflammation, rejuvenates, reduces acne and scarring, and moisturizes. Talk about a hustler! Cucumber: Natural skin brightener that soothes skin and heals scars to keep skin feeling smooth. Green Tea: Naturally balance your overall complexion, smooth mature and bumpy skin, reduce dark circles and puffiness. see more...

Lynn B.
1,012 reviews
This is very gentle and full of natural ingredients. It had a pleasant scent. There is lavender oil in it along with aloe and cucumbers. This doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin or cause redness. It has a basic concept that is powerful. I had to order as I can’t find it locally.
Heiny K.
Doral, FL
This is a very gentle Foaming Cleanser. It works great for sensitive acne-prone skin because it has:

- Aloe Vera (to reduce inflammation, acne & scarring).
- Cucumber (brightens, soothes & heals scars).
- Green Tea (anti-inflammatory & antibacterial to fight against bacteria growth that causes acne).

If you apply it with your fingers you only need 1 pump, whereas if you use a tool (for example a Foreo) you'll need from 2-3 pumps.
Everytime I use this cleanser my skin feels clean, refreshed & very soft.
Ashley E.
I bought the 3pc kit of face wash, vitamin c serum and retinol cream and oh.my.gosh. I love it! My skin feels amazing! The packaging is a great read, the wholesomeness of the ingredients is a bonus too! Highly recommend.
Eva C.
1,234 reviews
I actually enjoyed the smell of this. It had a weird undertone but I wasn't bothered by it. I liked the fact that it actually cleansed my pores. I was worried about it. A bit expensive.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
A friend of mine bought this for me to use when I had to stay a few days in the hospital and I really liked it. I felt like my skin was smoother the first time I used it.
Janay B.
This stuff is gentle but powerful. It does a great job at breaking down dirt and removing my makeup. And most importantly it doesn’t dry my skin out. I have sensitive skin as well and it doesn’t irritate it
Amanda M.
Holland
I loved that this came out in foam form already, no need to suds it up myself. This cleaned makeup off my skin pretty well and was super gentle and didn't dry out my skin at all.
betty j.
This product is so amazing. I love it a lot and this it works so great. It is kind of pricey but it’s is so worth it. If you are looking for something simple that works really well the. I recommend this to you.
Brielle H.
bridgeport
I love this face wash it’s one of my favorites. I use it repeatedly and it is really gentle. It’s totally worth the price and great value. It’s effective in a great way and I love the changes to my skin. I totally recommend it!
member-395a5
A very fresh and nice smelling face wash. Plus I like how the are selective about ingredients  and not just dumping any ole' ingredients in there just to sell a product. Very effective and worth every penny. I will buy it again. I bought it on Amazon.
Kelly H.
Burlington, VT
Is lavender oil safe for acne prone skin?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this a good product for hypersensitive skin?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
Where do you find this
Courtney J.
Sevierville, TN
How much is this? I have never seen this one before.
Kelly H.
Burlington, VT
Is lavender oil safe for acne prone skin?

Amazon