BY NO AD

Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
A lot of African Americans fail to realize we need to protect ourselves from the sun. This sun block was very affordable. It doesn't have a strong smell. I love the fact its water proof and hypoallergenic.
Leny R.
Much cheaper than the more known brands and works just as well. I am naturally very tan so I burn and tan easily so I always have sunblock on when at the pool or beach I also have many tattoos and want to protect them from sun damage. This does the job pretty well.
W.n W.n ..
Cheaper than other sunscreens because each bottle is at least twice as big. It's thick, but I haven't gotten a sunburn since. I do tan with this though, but it's mostly due to my lack of reapplication in the afternoon when I bike home. It does leave you shiny so you may want to powder post application.
Carrie H.
Liberty, SC
This sunscreen works great! It really is longlasting and waterproof for a reasonable price. My husband actually made it through a beach trip without getting a sunburn.
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
Works as nicely as any other sunblock you'll find. Maybe a little on the thick side. Still, it prevents sunburn, so it's hard to complain too much about that.
Whitney S.
I trust NO AD to protect my and my families skin from the harsh strong sun down here in Florida. Been purchasing this product for years and will continue!
Kristin T.
NoAd is my favorite sunblock! Has been for years! I love the smell. It is easy to put on and I don't have to reapply as often as others.