NO-AD Sunblock Lotion SPF 85 - 16 fl oz uploaded by Rosaly N.

BY NO AD

Broad Spectrum SPF 85 UVA UVB Broad Spectrum Protection 2 With Avobenzone, Aloe Vitamin E 3 Water Resistant This non-greasy, fast drying, lightweight lotion contains natural skin conditioners to help prevent the drying effects casued by sun exposure. NO-AD helps keep skin soft, smooth and protected. A non-greasy, water and sweat resistant lotion that supplies up to 85 times your natural degree of sunburn protection. Contains aloe vera, cocoa butter and vitamin E to help soften the sun s drying effect on your skin. Provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection to help prevent premature aging and skin cancer from the sun. see more...

• I'm traveling to Europe soon and I would love a strong sunscreen....3 Answers
Rosaly N.
I really like this sunscreen. Great product I would highly recommend it. This is the best sunscreen I've ever used. Goes on smooth and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. It has a pleasant sunscreen smell that isn't too noticeable at work.
Rose M.
Loma Linda, Ca
My SO gets sunburned by looking at other people's vacation photos, so a sunblock with a very high SPF is super important during our summer outings. No Ad SPF 80 is our go to sunblock. No Ad is a brand we trust, and SPF is enough to keep my pasty white SO's skin from turning a startling shade of red. He doesn't even get pink, which means we're both happy campers. Man cold is bad, but man sunburn is torture.
Donna H.
I LOVE this sunblock. Least expensive & most effective. My family went to Florida this past April. I had never heard of No-Ad sunblock before then. We were using an overpriced spray on one by copertone, spf100. It caused us all to get burnt. Found this gem at Publix. No sunburn for the rest of my vacation! I was so glad to see it in stores in PA when we got back.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
This is really good sunblock. Do not put it on your face if you are planning to swim under water. I did that, and ended up with it in my eyes. That is not a good feeling. It does help prevent sunburns really well. I definitely recommend this product.
Katie L.
I love this sunscreen! I have super, super sensitive skin and it does really well with this brand and has since I was a child. I always get it from farm and fleet, it's cheap and works great!
Daniella E.
Great sunblock for people who will be out for long periods of time or for really pale skin (which is me).
Kristy B.
This stuff works! A great sunblock to usento keep from getting burnt to a crisp on those hot summer days.
Francisca O.
I like this S screen excuse of the high spf number. The bigger the number the more coverage u get
Daniela j.
Es buen protector solar me gusta es economico es facil de conseguir y lo recomiendo. Es buen producto
Patricia S.
Manchester, NH
I'm traveling to Europe soon and I would love a strong sunscreen. Where can I find the 85?