BY NO-AD

With Carrot Extract Aloe Vera & Vitamin E. 100% More than Standard 8 oz Sunscreens. Non-Greasy. Quick Absorption This non-greasy lightweight lotion is specially enriched with carrot extract to help promote a dark tan while still providing minimal sun protection.  Natural skin conditioners help keep skin soft and hydrated.  NO-AD for a beautiful tan. see more...

• Do this really work? is it waterproof?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Sheri S.
Sheri S.
One of my favorite brands of sunscreen. I use this kind all the time once I really start to tan and I buy the 50 proof for my daughter. we never have any problems when we play all day outside or go swimming. I will continue to buy every year.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
I think that this is the best product. I am in Florida and swear by it. It is sad that it isn't more mainstream, but I think that there is a reason it is still around and they don't do advertising. I definitely recommend.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Knoxville, Tn
I used to use NO AD all the time when I lived in Florida. Always did the job, and if you are putting sunscreen to the test, Florida is the place to do it.
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.
I love tanning and I like this product somewhat. It is definitely not one of my favorite products out there, but it's ok.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I love no-ad sunscreen. It is a large amount for a small price. I buy it every year.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Great Outdoors Expert
Love this sunscreen. Smells amazing, hydrating, and at a Fantastic price! I get it on amazon and it lasts all season. It's my summer go to lotion.
Joanna V.
Joanna V.
Windsor, NY
I love no-ad products! Not only are they cheaper than other brands but it covers well, stays on, and absorbs quickly without a greasy feeling. I also enjoy the smell do it!
amanda a.
amanda a.
Very cheap. Great protection. I use it to tan. I get a beautiful tan and protected at the same time.
Mallory F.
Mallory F.
Springfield, IL
I still get tan with this! Very rare considering I never ran with the SPF in it! Would definitely buy again!
Candice P.
Candice P.
Orlando, FL
This is the best tanning lotion ever! Its affordable, smells great and leave you with great even color. It's severely underrated but is definitely a great Summer secret weapon!
Mary F.
Mary F.
Austin , TX
Do this really work? is it waterproof?