BY NO-AD #46 in Tanning Oil

With Carrot Extract Aloe Vera & Vitamin E. 100% More than Standard 8 oz Sunscreens. Non-Greasy. Quick Absorption This non-greasy lightweight lotion is specially enriched with carrot extract to help promote a dark tan while still providing minimal sun protection.  Natural skin conditioners help keep skin soft and hydrated.  NO-AD for a beautiful tan. see more...

NO-AD Protective Tanning Lotion
  • "I bought this stuff because it was so affordable! Works just as well as any other sun screen! Not to greasy and it absorbs quickly! I will definitely buy this product again!" in 6 reviews
Kristina P.
Bangor, MI
Have used this product for years! So affordable, not greasy or slimy. A neutral, summer smell of familiarity. I generally pick it up at my local grocery store. Gives a nice even, Golden color to your skin! And doesn’t dry out your skin! Highly recommend!!!!
Courtney P.
I think that this is the best product. I am in Florida and swear by it. It is sad that it isn't more mainstream, but I think that there is a reason it is still around and they don't do advertising. I definitely recommend.
Sheri S.
One of my favorite brands of sunscreen. I use this kind all the time once I really start to tan and I buy the 50 proof for my daughter. we never have any problems when we play all day outside or go swimming. I will continue to buy every year.
Candice P.
Orlando, FL
This is the best tanning lotion ever! Its affordable, smells great and leave you with great even color. It's severely underrated but is definitely a great Summer secret weapon!
Joanna V.
Windsor, NY
I love no-ad products! Not only are they cheaper than other brands but it covers well, stays on, and absorbs quickly without a greasy feeling. I also enjoy the smell do it!
Shannon H.
Chesterfield, VA
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
I used to use NO AD all the time when I lived in Florida. Always did the job, and if you are putting sunscreen to the test, Florida is the place to do it.
Brittany L.
When I used this I wasn't expecting to get as tan as I did! I was pleasantly surprised that it protected my skin and still got me some good results!
Lauren D.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Love this sunscreen. Smells amazing, hydrating, and at a Fantastic price! I get it on amazon and it lasts all season. It's my summer go to lotion.
Sophia Z.
I love tanning and I like this product somewhat. It is definitely not one of my favorite products out there, but it's ok.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Do this really work? is it waterproof?