BY NO-AD

With Carrot Extract Aloe Vera & Vitamin E. 100% More than Standard 8 oz Sunscreens. Non-Greasy. Quick Absorption This non-greasy lightweight lotion is specially enriched with carrot extract to help promote a dark tan while still providing minimal sun protection.  Natural skin conditioners help keep skin soft and hydrated.  NO-AD for a beautiful tan. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kristina P.
Bangor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have used this product for years! So affordable, not greasy or slimy. A neutral, summer smell of familiarity. I generally pick it up at my local grocery store. Gives a nice even, Golden color to your skin! And doesn’t dry out your skin! Highly recommend!!!!
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this sunscreen. Smells amazing, hydrating, and at a Fantastic price! I get it on amazon and it lasts all season. It's my summer go to lotion.
Brittany L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I used this I wasn't expecting to get as tan as I did! I was pleasantly surprised that it protected my skin and still got me some good results!
Shannon H.
Chesterfield, VA
I bought this stuff because it was so affordable! Works just as well as any other sun screen! Not to greasy and it absorbs quickly! I will definitely buy this product again!
Candice P.
Orlando, FL
This is the best tanning lotion ever! Its affordable, smells great and leave you with great even color. It's severely underrated but is definitely a great Summer secret weapon!
Mallory F.
Springfield, IL
I still get tan with this! Very rare considering I never ran with the SPF in it! Would definitely buy again!
Joanna V.
Windsor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love no-ad products! Not only are they cheaper than other brands but it covers well, stays on, and absorbs quickly without a greasy feeling. I also enjoy the smell do it!
Sophia Z.
I love tanning and I like this product somewhat. It is definitely not one of my favorite products out there, but it's ok.
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use NO AD all the time when I lived in Florida. Always did the job, and if you are putting sunscreen to the test, Florida is the place to do it.
Courtney P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that this is the best product. I am in Florida and swear by it. It is sad that it isn't more mainstream, but I think that there is a reason it is still around and they don't do advertising. I definitely recommend.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Do this really work? is it waterproof?