BY NO AD #27 in Tanning Oil

With Carrot Extract Aloe Vera & Vitamin E. 100% More than Standard 8 oz Sunscreens. Hawaiian Style Hawaiian Style Dark Tanning Oil is a special formulation enriched with carrot extract and coconut oil to promote the deepest darkest tan.  Moisturizing conditioners aloe vera and vitamin E help keep skin soft and hydrated.  NO-AD for a beautiful tan. see more...

Buy on Walmart
jenica s.
I love the coconut smell of this tanning oil. It reminds me of the beach. This helps me a lot when I am tanning, It gets me tan faster than the time that it usually takes me. I like to carry this in a smaller bottle and take it to places where I know I am going to be exposed in the sun so I can get tanner. It's also good for moisturizing the skin, since it is an oil. It does leave an oily feel but nothing thick and unpleasant.
johnny m.
Jasper, GA
My wife used this for about a month it worked well but it kept leaving her with oily skin
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the smell of this and how smooth it makes my skin. It left me oily though. Wish it would (sink in) more. I did have a nice tan!