No Ad No-Ad Aloe After Sun Lotion 16 oz.

by No Ad

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of No Ad No-Ad Aloe After Sun Lotion 16 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Donnell D.
Love it! I keep it in my car just in case I make a last second trip to the beach! Haven’t had a sun burn and neither has my son. Extremely affordable and the container is durable since it’s usually getting beat by the Florida sun temperatures in the car. Doesn’t irritate your face either!! Great product! Thanks no-ad!
Ashley M.
riverview, FL
A good product work well and help keep your skin hydrated has a good scent for the summer cost effective to
Kennedy S.
Tomah, WI
I loved this product. I used it completely up. The consistency was nice and thick. It worked well for the sunburn on my face and left it feeling moisturized. It's a must have if you have a sunburn.
Shannon D.
Lakewood, WA
My mom used this on us when we weee kids, it's a good product for sure. I like the smell too
Samar A.
Bassendean WA
Didn't get to use this product because I don't have money to buy it I all way get sun burns it's really badly looking

Looking for your answer?