No Ad No-Ad Aloe After Sun Gel 16 oz. uploaded by DELGADO KRISBEL B.

BY NO AD #34 in After-Sun Products

Rachel G.
Rachel G.
This product definitely does its job. I've used it in the past (unfortunately!) & one day may need to use it again. I do have other products that I prefer, mostly because of how it makes my skin feel after its applied. I have sensitive skin & it doesn't break me out, and sometimes it can prevent some of the peeling if used regular.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sworn by this since I was a child! My parents always bought this to cure any sunburn. It was nice and cooling without being an overpowering smell or burn. I enjoyed putting it on and sitting in front of a fan. Very comfy!
Astrea D.
Astrea D.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this aloe gel is essential for skin ciudado after long days of summer because it cools the skin from sun exposure and moisturizes the skin for me is an essential product for summer
DELGADO KRISBEL B.
DELGADO KRISBEL B.
I love this gel after my day at the beach or pool. Although not expose myself to the sun without sunscreen product helps me refresh my skin. The gel on contact with the skin dissolves very easy instantly leaves skin hydrated. the smell is super soft when dry and after a few minutes the fragrance is imperceptible, I will also apply to my husband and my daughter.
Dina B.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After sun aloe is a summer must have. Sunblock is east Ian but so is after sun care. This works great, why pay more for a name brand? It's a great value for a great product. One of the things I buy each summer.
Karina R.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
I burn even after applying sunscreen which stinks. Im so happy to have this because it feels so refreshing! We are going to the Caribbean next month and guess what im taking, this aloe gel!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Chandler, AZ
This product is great! I use it almost daily due to the harsh AZ sun. It's not as sticky feeling as other brands and doesn't peel.
Robyn d.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Theres something about No-AD products that mnake the summer more bearable! This is a great Aloe and isn't sticky or has a tough smell.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Opa Locka, FL
If you are the type to get sun burns even when you put sun screen on, this will definitely help after. It stops the burning immediately, would definitely recommend this for anyone who gets sun burns
Megan M.
Megan M.
Huntington, WV
Unfortunately, i get sunburnt a lot. This is a great product to put on after getting burnt or even getting tan. It helps with taking the burn away and helps take away the chance of peeling.