NO-AD: Kids Continuous Aerosol Spray SPF 50

by No Ad

Quick Drying, Even Coverage. 10 oz Value Size, 66% More than 6 oz National Brands. Broad Spectrum. Water Resistant. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Sprays at Any Angle Smart shoppers know that great quality does not need to mean high price.  NO-AD invests in the product and not goofy advertising.  For decades ounce for ounce NO-AD has been providing great sun protection at a great value.  Kids SPF 50 continuous spray sunscreen is designed for children s active lifestyle.  This quick drying spray maintains its broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection for up to 80 minutes during sw.

Do you use it on your childrens face? I have tried by spraying on my hand and then applying but its a mess.
Start your review of NO-AD: Kids Continuous Aerosol Spray SPF 50!
Product Highlights
“It was much more affordable that the name brand options out there.” in reviews
“Its so much easier to spray the kids then to get all messy with lotion all over your hands.” in reviews
Aiken, SC
My 10 month old is very fair skinned, I used this on him when we went to the beach for a week & he did not once get burned! The bottle lasted me the whole week. It was much more affordable that the name brand options out there. But it worked amazingly well. It has a light scent to it that wasn't overwhelming.
Fresno, CA
As a mother I can say no - ad is my go to sunscreen for my son.it sprays easily and stays on even after a long day outside playing.But the best part is that it doesn't make him break out or itch so that was a major A+!
S Plainfield, NJ
Love this product. Its so much easier to spray the kids then to get all messy with lotion all over your hands. I love it and so do the kids. its less messy for them and less messy for me.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love the who No-Ad Sunscreen line, but this is my favorite because I have sensitive skin. I find this products doesn't make me breakout when I use it! I also like the coverage it provides, i have never gotten burned while using this product. Its not too greasy which is certainly a plus!
I love using this sunscreen, it smells DIVINE (might not good for those with scent allergies though) but I believe the non-kids one is scentless. This dries fast and does not leave me stick at all!
Jacksonville, FL
We use this on all of our fishing trips for the kids and love it. It is so easy to apply and it actually works. We do not have to worry about re-applying every 30 minutes like the other brands!
Daphne, AL
Great Value and works just as good as the more expensive brands. Fast Drying and is also Waterproof. Spray on and let it dry before enjoying outdoor activities.
Canandaigua, NY
NO-AD: Kids Continuous Aerosol Spray SPF 50 uploaded by Alyssa C.
By far the best spray sunscreen out there! You get way more for you're money than you do when you get Neutrogena kids, it smells great and is paraben free!
Great product for my little ginger babies. I love that its spray on so its easy to apply. Fast drying too. And best part is its water resistant!!
Las Vegas, NV
Love this sunscreen. We used a different brand and my kids would burn. This goes on easily, smells good, and protects well! It's also affordable!