NO-AD: Kids Continuous Aerosol Spray SPF 50

by No Ad

Quick Drying, Even Coverage. 10 oz Value Size, 66% More than 6 oz National Brands. Broad Spectrum. Water Resistant. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Sprays at Any Angle Smart shoppers know that great quality does not need to mean high price.  NO-AD invests in the product and not goofy advertising.  For decades ounce for ounce NO-AD has been providing great sun protection at a great value.  Kids SPF 50 continuous spray sunscreen is designed for children s active lifestyle.  This quick drying spray maintains its broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection for up to 80 minutes during sw.

Do you use it on your childrens face? I have tried by spraying on my hand and then applying but its a mess.
Start your review of NO-AD: Kids Continuous Aerosol Spray SPF 50!
Product Highlights
“It was much more affordable that the name brand options out there.” in reviews
“Its so much easier to spray the kids then to get all messy with lotion all over your hands.” in reviews
Jefferson, GA
I love to use this product! It is easy to apply and lasts for a very long time. Great for use at the pool or on the beach. Will buy again!
Covina, CA
Im a sunblock fanatic. i go threw bottles like crazy. I'm glad to see theres a different kind to try! i wish it had higher SPF though.
Caledonia, MI
This sunscreen smells good. It sprays nicely and applies evenly. Didn’t have any problem with an burns so I’d say it worked.
I'm a swimmer and I love this! Great protectant for my skin!! This is great for days when I'm out in the pool all day!
O Fallon, MO
I love how easy this product is to apply. Its not oily and works great. I like that I don't have to reapply too much.
Bolivar, MO
Finally a sunscreen that smells good, is safe and works so well! I brought this to the ocean with us and love it!
I use this sunscreen every summer. It wouldn't be summer without it. It lasts a long time and works well.
We love this product it works well and lasts a while. The spray also makes it very easy to apply.
Jasper, GA
Great product works extremely well on my son plus it's really easy to put on and quick to apply
Hamilton, NJ
Great product its really easy to apply. And works fine too. It's great that its waterproof