NO-AD: Kids Continuous Aerosol Spray SPF 50 uploaded by Alyssa C.NO-AD: Kids Continuous Aerosol Spray SPF 50 uploaded by Lauren D.NO-AD: Kids Continuous Aerosol Spray SPF 50 uploaded by Lauren D.

BY NO AD

Quick Drying, Even Coverage. 10 oz Value Size, 66% More than 6 oz National Brands. Broad Spectrum. Water Resistant. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Sprays at Any Angle Smart shoppers know that great quality does not need to mean high price.  NO-AD invests in the product and not goofy advertising.  For decades ounce for ounce NO-AD has been providing great sun protection at a great value.  Kids SPF 50 continuous spray sunscreen is designed for children s active lifestyle.  This quick drying spray maintains its broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection for up to 80 minutes during sw. see more...

• Do you use it on your childrens face? I have tried by spraying on...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "It was much more affordable that the name brand options out there." in 1 review
  • "Its so much easier to spray the kids then to get all messy with lotion all over your hands." in 1 review
Alaina F.
One of the best inventions of the decade was spray sunblock! Once you use the spray, you will never go back to rubbing it on your kids and getting your hands all greasy. Especially at the beach, or out in the sandbox where the sand will stick to your greasy hands and body. There are a variety of brands that carry the spray on version, but for us No Ad is the best choice. My daughter has eczema and very very sensitive skin that tends to break out from every and anything, like bug spray and sunblock which are not something you can avoid. No Ad is one of the few sunblock that I can use on my daughter's super sensitive skin and it is very affordable, for that I'm very thankful!
Lucy G.
Johnson City, TN
Even though this product says it's for kids, I love that it smells like watermelon and that it has 50spf! I bought a big bottle at Walmart for around $8.97. The product is paraben free, and I feel that it's broad spectrum, water resistant spray is true to the label. I can be out in the sun for an hour and half without one sunburn. It's quick drying, non-greasy, and smells great! This is not your average sunscreen! A definite must for a hot summer day.
Sarah S.
You can buy this at Walmart, and you will want to because it does its job. Spray it on and know you are protected. Doesn't have a greasy feel, and smells like a pina colada! This is always my favorite sunscreen
Lauren D.
Love this for kids over 3. Can get it on amazon or target. Smells great and is perfect for delicate skin. Works well and the price is low. Don't need crazy expensive sunblocks.
Amber R.
Tigard, OR
I used this for the first time last weekend while a group of friends and I Hiked up a mountain. This stuff was wonderful. It smelled like strawberries (which we laughed about because it masked our horrible BO smells from a difficult hike) But what I loved the most was that I made the return trip in a bikini top and this stuff prevented me from getting sunburnt on skin that hasn't seen the sun at all this year. I was in direct sun for multiple hours and this stuff rocks! I'm a HUGE fan now!
Jessica W.
This stuff works!!! It's worked better than some of the name brands. I personally like spray the best. I do spray a bunch on my hands and then work that onto my neck, ears, and face. I also get the kids kind because it seems to stay in place better. It smells good. It's inexpensive and easy to find.
Katrina F.
Apache Jct, AZ
Best spray sunscreen I have ever used. It smells like coconut which is great because I hate the smell of sunscreen. It can be sprayed no matter which way you are holding it. It's a large can so there is a lot of product. It dries quick and doesn't leave skin sticky or greasy.
Elaine S.
linden, NJ
This product its the best i have ever tried in my life!!! My brothers are always protected with this sunscreen!! I even use it because its a great product!! I recommend 100% and you guys should guve a try!! Not a joke its very good!!:)
Kaitlyn F.
Great sunscreen for adults and kids! Kept me safe from the burning Sunrays and I was still able to get a tan gradually. Also the kids stayed safe and no one got burnt!
Emily G.
Aiken, SC
My 10 month old is very fair skinned, I used this on him when we went to the beach for a week & he did not once get burned! The bottle lasted me the whole week. It was much more affordable that the name brand options out there. But it worked amazingly well. It has a light scent to it that wasn't overwhelming.
Tina B.
Do you use it on your childrens face? I have tried by spraying on my hand and then applying but its a mess.