NO-AD Dark Tanning Lotion SPF 4 uploaded by mia s.

BY NO-AD

With Carrot Extract Aloe Vera & Vitamin E. 100% More than Standard 8 oz Sunscreens. Non-Greasy. Quick Absorption This non-greasy lightweight lotion is specially enriched with carrot extract to help promote a deep dark tan.  Natural skin conditioners help keep skin soft and hydrated.  NO-AD for a beautiful tan. see more...

Buy on Walmart
bronceado m.
doral, florida
Lo máximo para broncear nuestra piel el color es súper lindo, recuerda aplicar protector solar
Krysten S.
Leesburg, Ga
This is a really reasonably priced product. I don't tan well and have only been able to tan with this product. All other lotions and sprays I have tried, I either burn or my tan peels the next day. This lotion holds my tan and keeps my skin moisturized without feeling greasy or oily.
Diane L.
Greenbrier, AR
This product is great for my daughter and I. We both have red hair and freckles. Of course we cant tan. We usually burn and peel. It isn't fun at all. This NO-AD product has been great to use. We can actually get a little bit of tan on our fair skin and not burn.
Courtney P.
This is my favorite. I am very fair skinned and I have never burned with this product or any other No-Ad product. It does protect. It is not greasy. The price is great.
Amberly A.
Wetumka, OK
BEWARE FAIR SKIN LADIES! Let's not forget this product is amazing but use caution I must say lol!
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
I don't normally use tanning lotions because I'm so fair skinned and I burn quickly, but I do like to use something on my legs sometimes in an effort to get just a little bit of tan (aka, darker shade of pale). You obviously have to be careful if you burn quickly, but this has helped me get a bit of color on my white legs.
Angie C.
Clarksville, TN
I normally use a tanning oil but I've tried this cause the store was out of the stuff I use. It's fairly priced and it did its job.
Courtney P.
Where do you buy it?
nicole c.
Rochester Hls, MI
Does this really work?
Laura S.
Fusagasuga
This tanner really works faster or you have to wait a lot of time? Because I have used the oil and I don't know if the Cream works like the oil.