No. 3 Hair Perfector

Which hair type is it good for?✔ Straight✔ Wavy✔ Curly✔ Coiled✔ Tightly CoiledWhat it is:A concentrated treatment that strengthens the hair from within, reducing breakage and improving its look and feel.Key benefits:- Addresses damaged and compromised hair- Strengthens and protects hair structure- Restores healthy appearance and textureIf you want to know more… No. 3 Hair Perfector is not a conditioner, it’s an at-home treatment that contains the same active ingredient found in all professional Olaplex products. Created by two of the top PhD's in chemistry and materials science, Olaplex products feature first-of-their-kind, patented, bond-building technology, which relinks the broken disulfide bonds caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical damage to the hair. This formula is made to work with every hair type, providing real, structural repair that works from within. What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesClean at SephoraClean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

Has anyone else received over 20+ surveys but yet no voxboxes?! What’s going on
which shampoo is better for damaged hair?
Has anyone been following the story around this potentially causing infertility?
Start your review of No. 3 Hair Perfector!
Svetlana  F.
Los Angeles, CA
No. 3 Hair Perfector uploaded by Svetlana  F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product. It is simply the best deep conditioner. It really adds life into my hair. It has made it so much stronger and healthy feeling. It's pretty liquid and has plenty of slip to spread it in your hair.
Vivian P.
No. 3 Hair Perfector uploaded by Vivian P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best brand for your hair. I naturally have brown hair & decided to go black.. I dyed my hair with box dye for years and then decided to go completely blonde. I bleached my hair more than 8 times. This product is a miracle. My hair did not feel dead, hard, or damaged. It’s very expensive because each bottle brings so little amount, but it’s so worth it! Definitely brings your hair back to life. It gives volume, strength, shine & makes it grow fast!
Melanie  F.
Anchorage, AK
No. 3 Hair Perfector uploaded by Melanie  F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Olaplex is amazing! This brand is making the difference in at home hair care vs salon haircare! This Olaplex Hair Perfector number 3 is seriously wonderful for your hair if you have any color treatments or damage! Get this one, it WILL make a difference!
Patrycja D.
Falls Church, VA
No. 3 Hair Perfector uploaded by Patrycja D.
I’ve been using this product for few hours nonstop. I can’t even count how many bottles I have had. I use it 3-4 times a week and it really keeps my hair healthy. Thanks to it I could grow my hair. I also love the minimalistic packaging!
Myrna R.
Dallas, TX
No. 3 Hair Perfector uploaded by Myrna R.
I bought this product as a recommendation from a friend after I dyed my curls. I truly love this product and believe my hair would have not been the same if I did not use it. It leaves my curls hydrated and soft.
Jackie B.
Raytown, MO
No. 3 Hair Perfector uploaded by Jackie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
So I took my fellow influencers opinion, and purchased Olaplex #3....Literally no words can explain how amazing it is!!! Today was my first time using it. I kept it on about 30min (recommended at least 10) , and then washed my hair. I have to admit my hair is a work in process due to how blonde I like it. However, I apparently don’t have to work as hard with this product. IN LOVE!!! BUY IT NOW!!! You will not regret it! No. 3 Hair Perfector
Jenna K.
Buffalo, NY
No. 3 Hair Perfector uploaded by Jenna K.
I received the sample size of this product from Ipsy about two months ago. I have super long hair and thhs actually has been lasting quite a long time when I use it once every week or so. Helps make my hair feel silky smooth and Im looking forward to trying more from their line. Only thing that I have a problem with is it is a little pricey but its worth it!
Mary G.
Beaumont, CA
No. 3 Hair Perfector uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This stuff is magic. I was skeptical about it’s ability to repair my split ends, but after one treatment, I was literally unable to find one split end. I have dry coarse hair and I’m starting to get silver strands that are unruly. I’m also prone to hair loss due to breakage and hormonal changes. It not only repaired my ends, but it has calmed down my new growth and silver strands. I even gave my husband a beard treatment to make his beard more manageable. This stuff is amazing. I wet my hair and then lightly towel dry. I then apply the treatment to my hair and comb through with a wide tooth comb. I leave it on for 20 minutes and then shampoo and condition as normal. I follow-up with a deep conditioner which I believe is a critical last step. Olaplex number 3 is NOT a conditioning treatment. It’s a bonding treatment and it will leave your hair on the dry side of you don’t follow up with a deep conditioner. I’m not sure how they put in a miracle in a bottle— but they did. I don’t worry about heat styling anymore at all. 10/10.
Linda T.
N Chesterfld, VA
No. 3 Hair Perfector uploaded by Linda T.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I have bleached my hair several times. My natural hair color is darkest brown/black. This makes my hair so soft. I don’t have many split ends and my hair feels super hydrated!No. 3 Hair Perfector
Steph P.
Wichita
No. 3 Hair Perfector uploaded by Steph P.
No. 3 Hair Perfector uploaded by Steph P.
Purchased at: Sephora
My trusty go to when I feel like my hair just needs to be rejuvenated! A bit more on the expensive side for the size but absolutely worth it! It doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry or heavy. Pick this one up for sure! Hydrating and clean!

1,101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Debbie  O.
Everett, WA
Hannah C. il y a 3 mois
Yes I love it!!! I have super damaged hair from bleaching my hair a lot over the years and it makes my hair super soft! The first time I used this it made my hair look noticeably healthier! I honestly am not a huge fan of the shampoo and conditioner because I felt as though it weighed my hair down but I am obsessed with the verb ghost shampoo and conditioner!
Norelys L.
Lakeland, TN
ali W. il y a 7 mois
No this treatment is for everyone regardless of whether your hair is color treated or not! It reduces hair breakage and strengthens the hair. It protects the hair structure and gives your hair it’s healthy appearance back. I would recommend leaving the treatment on damp hair for 30 minutes under a shower cap and then washing your hair as normal.
Czarissa M.
N Bellmore, NY
Leigh L. il y a 6 mois
I would use Olaplex to rebuild the hair structure and prevent breakage. I would use the Moroccan Oil to restore moisture. They would work great together in a haircare routine but serve different purposes.
Jen C.