No. 3 Hair Perfector

by Olaplex

WHAT IT IS:

Web ID: 3430986

3.4 oz.; Web ID: 3430986

I Used to have super curly hair and now it’s damaged and wavy. Can this product help restore my hair to its original texture or help it gain back its health?
Is this worth the price????
No. 3 Hair Perfector could I keep this in like over night and see less brass in my bleached hair??
Start your review of No. 3 Hair Perfector!
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
To be honest I wasn’t thrilled about applying this product before showering but it has been such a life changer that I actually look forward to it. I dampen my hair a bit and apply this as a mask from mid shaft to ends on my fine, bleached highlighted blonde hair. After so many trips to the salon, these areas are the ones that get so dry and rather destroyed quite honestly. I also know that it doesn’t help that I blow dry on high heat with a round brush to straighten my hair often. Even with this fairly extreme damage, only one application of No. 3 Olaplex has made the world of a difference. I first read about this in a magazine and was questioning if I should go out and buy it as I often use in shower hair masks.  The answer is a resounding yes! I use it every two weeks or so unless my hair looks worse for wear and it maintains a shiny healthy appearance that I really think goes down into the hair shaft and repairs it as well. I only need a little bit and gently rub it between my palms and then apply to your hair. I recommend you purchase this hair perfector and you’ll see the miracle I am talking about!
Brookhaven, GA
OMG. Didn’t know how much I needed this product until I tried it. Makes my hair feel amazing. I keep leaving it on longer and longer when I can make the time. It’s so worth the money. Smells great. I would recommend this for anyone who has hair. LOL But seriously, I color my hair at the salon and use a powerful hair dryer at home. This makes my hair more manageable and feel like I don’t put it through the wringer. Already repurchased this product twice!
Yonkers, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I'm actually only giving this one star because it smells nice. Other than that this is atrocious, i dont understand why it has such a massive cult following. I used it and it feels as if someone put a load of glue in the ends of my hair. I can barely even get a brush through it, and my typical hair type is silk like. It feels so gunky in my hair and I hate the fact even more that I spent the 28 bucks plus tax and shipping for me to have hair like this.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Sephora
This bond-builder has really been helping my split ends and damaged hair! You apply to towel dried hair before showering. I let it sit for longer than the recommended 10 minutes and it truly has repaired my hair making it softer, less brittle, and healthier. My split ends are being repaired and I’m seeing fewer develop. It is pricier, but it is worth the cost if you’re really trying to repair your hair. Also love that it’s safe for color treated hair.
Converse, TX
No. 3 Hair Perfector uploaded by Amanda S.
No. 3 Hair Perfector uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Sephora
What can I say about this product that hasn’t already been said? I usually use it overnight because then I can take my morning shower. It only needs 10-45 minutes but I’m a busy mom of two boys so overnight just works best for me. I have BLUE hair. Yes BLUE. It’s bleached to hell underneath and dyed blue. This miracle in a jar helps keep my hair incredibly strong and healthy. Without this mask my hair will surely be falling out.
Liberty Twp, OH
No. 3 Hair Perfector uploaded by KATHRYN• C.
No. 3 Hair Perfector uploaded by KATHRYN• C.
This is a perfect product to use immediately after a lightening service, when you’re prepping your hair for one, or just anytime your hair is feeling brittle and weak. Make sure you keep hair damp while using as the active ingredient isn’t as effective on dry hair. Overall, very effective, especially with consistent use. 10/10 product.
Oroville WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this! I have been using this for about a year, once a week, and almost all of my heat damage has been fixed. It’s quite pricey for a small bottle, but since my hair is shoulder length I can get about 10 uses out of each bottle, if you have longer, thicker hair you probably will only get 2-3 uses out of it, so I wouldn’t recommend if you have long hair and are looking for an affordable fix.
This is the best hair product I have ever used. It strengthens the bonds of your hair, literally bringing it back from the dead. I color my hair constantly, which can leave my hair dry and damaged. This make it look shiny, vibrant, and perfect. You can leave it on for ten minutes or even overnight for deep repair. Incredible product, especially if you color your hair and heat style.
Sioux City, IA
Purchased at: Sephora
I cannot say enough about this product. After years of coloring (including lightening) and heat-styling with little to no care for my natural curls, this product has revived them. It’s amazing. I have significantly less frizz and my hair is actually smooth and curly. I cried because I thought my hair was done and ruined, and this just went and fixed them. I’m hooked
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of the most efficient hair products I’ve ever tried. Ever since I started doing Balayage to my hair I’ve been obsessed with Olaplex N3. It is one of the few products that you can see immediate results with. If you have damaged hair (by heat, coloring, or just weak hair) this product is for you! Leave it overnight for extraaaa efficiency.