Nm Piñon Ground Coffee 16oz.

by Trader Joe's

Nm Piñon Ground Coffee 16oz. Medium Roast Net Wt. 16oz (1lb) 454g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nm Piñon Ground Coffee 16oz.!
Los Angeles, CA
Trader Joe's just pulled this item off it's shelves and I'm going through crazy withdrawals. I loved this stuff! Doesn't need creamer or sugar, tastes smooth & nutty. And the cans at TJ's were cheaper than buying whole bean from NM Pinon. Oh well! Worth the hassle for this liquid gold. It's super addicting!
Sumrall, MS
I visited New Mexico for two weeks this summer and let me just tell you that this is the holy grail of all coffee!!! I have never tasted a coffee so good. Every sip keeps you wanting more!! It taste best with powder creamer in my opinion but I never drink coffee black! It is expensive but worth every single penny. New Mexico has its own coffee factory where it makes this wonderful stuff. I ordered a 2lb bag from amazon and I will never drink another coffee unless it is New Mexico Piñon coffee. P.S if you actually live in Mexico or visit you can get it cheaper in the state.

Looking for your answer?