BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplement May Reduce Coronary Heart Disease Risk 20% More Free Formulated for easy absorption Consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. FDA evaluated the data and determined that although there is scientific evidence supporting the claim, the evidence is not conclusive.Omega-3 fatty acids also help maintain triglyceride levels.* No artificial colors, No artificial flavors, No preservatives, No yeast, starch, or gluten Nature Made Fish Oil supply comes from deep ocean waters. Our fish oil is not supplied from farm raised fish. State-of-the-art molecular distillation is used to remove PCBs, dioxins, and furans, which guarantees purity and potency. Mercury not detected. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any dise see more...

• Does anyone burp the fish oil after taking it?2 Answers
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love taking these Fish oils!  They are naturally made and extremely healthy and beneficial for your overall healthy!  The taste isn't bad and it doesn't give me any negative side affects. I love taking fish oil because it is so good for my immune system, nail/hair growth and memory!! Highly recommend it! <3
Christina K.
I wanted to really like this, but I just couldn't stand taking these after I started having a fish aftertaste a few hours after taking these! :( They also made me burp a fishy taste; it wasn't pleasant. I couldn't take these long enough to see any effects, unfortunately.
Nikki A.
Milwaukee, WI
I got this to help with my hair growth and it seemed to work. how ever i did feel like it made my breath smell weird. even if other people couldn't tell, i got the feeling in my mouth. I would brush my teeth like 4-5 times a day
Amanda D.
Fayetteville, NC
I know Fish Oil is great for your body and especially your heart. I take this every day after eating breakfast or a glass of milk. It doesn't have a bad after taste or taste like fish.
Rachel A.
My mom uses these and she recently started making me take them and I have noticed that my hair looks healthier. I do not like the fishy smell they have though
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I take this fish oil every single day, and I feel great! I think its good for so many things - your skin, heart, everything! I am using it as a fertility supplement. The price for this product is reasonable. It is a FISH OIL PILL - it tastes fishy. You get used to it after a while. It helps to take it on a full stomach!
Lizzette P.
Does anyone burp the fish oil after taking it?