BY NLA FOR HER

Dietary Supplements The Ultimate Lean Protein 28G Of Lean Protein Added Amino Acids For Recovery* Helps Curb Appetite* Gluten Free Sugar Free Her Whey Is Our Gluten Free, Lean Protein Drink That Is Scientifically Formulated To Promote Lean Muscle Growth, Enhance Recovery After Workouts, And Fuel Your Muscles During High Intensity Training.&Nbsp; Supplementing With Her Whey On A Daily Basis Will Not Only Increase Recovery But Also Helps Promote A Lean Body Composition With Our Low Carbohydrate And High Protein Ingredient Profile.* Premium, Clinically Advanced Whey Protein Isolate For Optimal Nutrition And Performance.*&Nbsp; Added Vitamins And Minerals.&Nbsp; 9,427Mg Of Glutamine And Over 5G Of Bcaa To Help Enhance Muscular Recovery.* Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving Alanine 1,052Mg Arginie 919Mg Aspartic Acid 2,386Mg Cystine 415Mg Glutamine &Amp; Precursers* 9,427Mg Glycine 595Mg Histidine 565Mg Isoleucine** 1,358Mg Lecuine** 2,410Mg Lysine 1,947Mg Methionine 493Mg Phenylalanine 1,028Mg Proline 1,587Mg Serine 1,178Mg Threonine 1,250Mg Tryptophan 372Mg Tyrosine 895Mg Valine** 1,382Mg *Naturally Occurring **Indicates Branched Chained Amino Acids (Bcaa) Contains Natural &Amp; Artificial Flavoring Supplement Facts Serving Size:&Nbsp; 2 Scoops (50G/1.7Oz) Servings Per Container:&Nbsp; 18 Amount Per Serving %Dv Calories 190 Total Fat 5G 7.6% Cholesterol 3Mg 1% Net Carbohydrate 6Mg 2.3% Dietary Fiber 5Mg 20% Sugars 0G * Protein 28G 58% Vitamin A (From Retinol Palmitate) 2500Iu 50% Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) 30Mg 50% Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol) 200Iu 50% Vitamin E (From Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate 15Iu 50% Vitamin K-1 (As Phytonadione) 40Mcg 50% Thiamin (From Thiamine Mononitrate) (Vitamin B1) 0.75Mg 50% Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.85Mg 50% Niacin (As Niacinamide) 10Mg 50% Vitamin B-6 (As Pyridoxine Hcl) 1Mg 50% Folic Acid 200Mcg 25% Vitamin B-12 (As Cyanocobalamin) 3Mcg 50% Biotin 150Mcg 50% Pantothenic Acid (As Calcium D-Pantothenate) 5Mg 50% Calcium 290Mg 29% Phosphorus (From Dicalcium Phosphate) 77.3Mg 7% Iodine (From Dicalcium Phosphate) 75Mcg 50% Magnesium (From Magnesium Oxide) 200Mg 50% Zinc (From Zinc Sulfate) 7.5Mg 50% Selenium (From Selenomethionine) 35Mg 50% Copper (From Copper Gluconate) 1Mg 50% Manganese (From Manganese Sulfate) 1Mg 50% Chromium (From Chromium Chloride) 60Mcg 50% Molybdenum (From Sodium Molybdate) 37.5Mcg 50% Sodium 214Mg 9% Potassium 316Mg 9% Lean Mass Promoting Fatty Acid Complex : Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Mono &Amp; Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols, Mct (Medium Chain Triglycerides). *%Daily Value (Dv) Not Established. Other Ingredients :&Nbsp; Why Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Polydextrose, Flavors (Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide, Ethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethyl Polysiloxane, Corn Starch) Natural &Amp; Artificial, Cinnamon (Cark), Vitamin And Mineral Mix, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Sodium Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Calcium Carbonate. 1-747-444-0652 Made In Usa *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

• I have been trying to find some type of protein drink tha...1 Answers
  • Does this whey protein chocolate eclair have a after taste?1 Answers
  • Y que tal es el sabor? y el precio?1 Answers
Sandy H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Best protein I've tried so far. Taste is good, not chalky at all. My favorite flavor so far. I can mix it in with my oatmeal in the AM or drink as a shake post workout. For an added boost to my workout will take half of the serving with my prework out snack or meal. Doesn't make me feel bloated, or upset my stomach at all.
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
I love this protein. I know its healthy for women and it has all the great vitamins in it. I love the chocolate flavor. I usually add a banana and some peanut butter to make it more of a meal thing with milk. Its great. I recommend this to everyone.
Amy H.
Selah, WA
Not the best protein I have tried as of yet. I had a hard time mixing this product with my almond milk. I always had clumps regardless of what method I used to mix. For the price, I can say it falls well within the median. It had an okay taste, a little too sweet for me.
Awilda C.
Best protein hands down, it tastes more like a dessert than a protein and that's what I love the most about it. Specially since its whey it doesn't contain a dry after taste. Great for a post workout protein, my number one protein.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
This stuff is great. It tastes amazing and helps me put on some extra calories after the gym. I use milk with mine instead of water to give me an extra boost. I ordered mine on amazon for like $30 with prime shipping so it's a lot cheaper than other protein powders.
Di R.
I am big on flavor and this was absolutely not my favorite taste w water. However, the moment I added almond milk instead of water, my protein shake became very bearable. I was surprised how different the tastes were but as long as I had almond milk I was ok.
Erica S.
Out of both of the Nla for Her Whey flavors, I prefer the vanilla cupcake flavor better but this chocolate eclair is good too. It kind of tastes like chocolate cinnamon (faintly though.) I like using it to bake with rather than as my pre or post work out shake.
Mandi W.
Bowling Green, OH
This brand over all is great! The flavors are great and it's one of the few proteins that doesn't upset my stomach. Only downside is that no stores carries this brand and has to be ordered online.
Cait E.
Best tasting protein powder I have ever tasted! It's sweet but not too sweet and formulated to work effectively for a woman's body! It also works well in protein snacks like cookies or pancakes!
Ashley B.
Windermere, FL
I didn't notice any difference when I switched from regular Whey to Whey for women except the container is slightly smaller for about the same price. It tastes great in smoothies but most whey proteins do as well.
Jessica C.
Simi valley, CA
What does it taste like?
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Does this whey protein chocolate eclair have a after taste?
María P.
Y que tal es el sabor? y el precio?
Jessica H.
Floral City, FL
I have been trying to find some type of protein drink that is not only effective, but tastes great and is in my budget. I have seen the reviews but I am not yet satisfied. Would this brand be the way to go or another one that is more effective?