BY NLA FOR HER

Her cla 60 soft gels 1200 mg cla. Promotes fat loss. Supports lean muscle development. Enhanced metabolic rate. Stimulant free. Her cla is our potent highly concentrated form of the naturally occurring conjugated linoleic acid (cla). When combined with diet and regular exercise her cla can help you achieve a lean body. Her cla assists in lean muscle development which in turn supports natural fat-burning as the body burns calories to sustain proper muscle function. Her cla supports higher metabolic activity in your body which can lead to an overall reduction in body fat as your body burns extra calories! her cla when combined with regular exercise and a healthy diet is designed to support - Increased fat loss lean muscle development faster metabolic rate improved body composition. Serving size - 1 soft gel Servings per container - 60 Extended size details - 60 soft gels Directions As a dietary supplement for women take 1 soft gel three times daily. Warning Do not use if pregnant contemplating pregnancy or nursing. This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Before using this product consult with your physician. Discontinue use and consult a health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Store in a cool dry place below 80°f. Keep out of the reach of children. Ingredients Safflower Oil Gelatin Glycerin Water. see more...

Szandra B.
Smyrna, GA
Great supplement for promoting weight loss -if you're active-, but to be fair, there are cheaper CLA soft gels on the market (eg. myprotein).
I like the NLA for Her range a lot, but this product is not worth the price.
Anastasia L.
Waxahachie, TX
I love the NLAforHer brand. I buy mine off bodybuilding.com and the price is extremely reasonable. The pills are quite large, but not difficult to swallow and are a great addition to an active workout routine!
Yamalys C.
Ruskin, FL
Love this product . I'm very skeptical about intaking products but I'm glad I went ahead & tried this CLA. Gives me the energy I need when working out .
shyla r.
Sweetwater, TX
I stack these with the shred her and I have definitely seen improvement. Price is reasonable and you can buy them in a stack and save money!
Jennifer S.
Ridge , NY
I am big into fitness and I love taking these. The price is pretty good and the pills are a decent size so they are easy to go down.
Rukhsar M.
Austin, TX
i love taking these because they help!! and i would definitely recommend this!
Mariann Y.
new york, NY
Has anyone tried this? What are your experiences and thoughts?
Caitlin B.
INGRAM, TX
What are these for? Ive never heard of these.