NLA for Her Aminos Watermelon uploaded by Luseane H.NLA for Her Aminos Watermelon uploaded by Vira M.

BY NLA FOR HER

Dietary Supplements Comprehensive Amino Acid Blend* Supports Increases In Endurance* Promotes Lean Muscle* Helps Enhance Recovery* Gluten Free Sugar Free Her Aminos Is Our Blend Of Amino Acids Designed To Be Taken At Any Time Of The Day To Fuel Your Muscles With Nutrients That Increase Protein Synthesis, Help Prevent Catabolism, And Enhance Recovery.&Nbsp; Supplementing With Her Aminos On A Daily Basis Will Improve Your Recovery Time In Between Workouts, Allowing You To Bounce Back Quicker From Intense Exercise And Come Back Stronger The Next Session!* Her Aminos, When Combined With Regular Exercise And A Healthy Diet Is Designed To Support: Recovery In Between Training Sessions* Resistance To Muscular Fatigue* Anti-Catabolism (Prevents Muscle Wasting)* Intra-Workout Muscular Endurance* Stack Her Aminos With Her Whey, Shred Her, And Uplift For Maximal Results In Conjunction With A Healthy Diet And Workout Regimen. Contains Natural &Amp; Artificial Flavoring 747-444-0652 Made In Usa *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

NLA for Her Aminos Watermelon

Start your review of NLA for Her Aminos Watermelon!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Felicia R.
Westwood, MA
This is soooo good! Honestly was weary about how this was taste...hands down best tasting aminos I've tried and it's not chunky or have any bits floating around. Dissolves nicely
Cindy V.
Fort hood, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love the watermelon flavor although I like to add more water so it's not as sweet & will last me longer on cardio days. Definitely gives me an energy boost during my workouts.
Alyssa L.
Tried these for about two months, wasn't totally impressed but I also didn't give it my full effort. I would try this product again for sure. Little pricey but manageable.
Luseane H.
Montclair , CA
Purchased at: Amazon
BCAAs are an important part of getting the most from a workout. These are not only delicious but definitely helps me in my muscle recovery. I use it once a day.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Definitely an energy booster when you plan on hitting the gym especially when working on cardio. The watermelon flavor is great and surprisingly very sweet.
Nicole B.
One of the best tasting Aminos ever. There is no bad after taste. It is not gritty. Taste like yummy jolly rancher. NLA for Her Aminos Watermelon
Megan G.
Omaha, NE
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Make sure you're not taking this on an empty stomach! Definitely gives me stomach cramps in the morning! Good energy pay off, and will continue to use!
Courtney S.
Milpitas , CA
I recently purchased this and I love the pink lemonade one! I see results already and it's only been a week! definitely recommend for you ladies!
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
Not my favorite brand of Amino Acids, but the pink lemonade flavor is really nice and mixes well into my water without leaving chunks.
Kaitlin M.
Louisville, KY
These are handsdown my favorite Aminos. The pink lemonade flavor is my favorite though. Very refreshing and a great intra-workout.
Zia S.
Norcross, GA
Has anyone tried this? I would like to know how it is since I am looking for proteins and aminos before I go work out.
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
How does this flavor compare to others? I have tried the pink lemonade and just ordered the dragon punch. Wondering if I should try this one next.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Any jitteriness from using this? Does it taste chalky?
Kelly O.