NLA for Her Aminos Pink Lemonade uploaded by Amanda G.

BY NLA FOR HER

Dietary Supplements Comprehensive Amino Acid Blend* Supports Increases In Endurance* Promotes Lean Muscle* Helps Enhance Recovery* Gluten Free Sugar Free Her Aminos Is Our Blend Of Amino Acids Designed To Be Taken At Any Time Of The Day To Fuel Your Muscles With Nutrients That Increase Protein Synthesis, Help Prevent Catabolism, And Enhance Recovery.&Nbsp; Supplementing With Her Aminos On A Daily Basis Will Improve Your Recovery Time In Between Workouts, Allowing You To Bounce Back Quicker From Intense Exercise And Come Back Stronger The Next Session!* Her Aminos, When Combined With Regular Exercise And A Healthy Diet Is Designed To Support: Recovery In Between Training Sessions* Resistance To Muscular Fatigue* Anti-Catabolism (Prevents Muscle Wasting)* Intra-Workout Muscular Endurance* Stack Her Aminos With Her Whey, Shred Her, And Uplift For Maximal Results In Conjunction With A Healthy Diet And Workout Regimen. Contains Natural &Amp; Artificial Flavoring 747-444-0652 Made In Usa *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ash J.
I started using these Aminos during workout, flavor isn't bad however several hours after drinking it there is a funny taste in my mouth and my breath doesn't smell the greatest the taste In my mouth is what gets me though, their pre workout does the same thing. Overall good product though
Emily F.
If it were acceptable to drink this all day every day, i would be switching from water! This stuff tastes AMAZING! I love NLA for Her, but this flavor is the best! It’s not thick or chalky consistency and it tastes great! Whether you’re using it to keep fueling during your workout or drinking it to help with recovery throughout the day, this stuff is the best!
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my best panic I love it very much when you do your work out after before I take it with my green tea and then when I'm heading to the gym on the way I'm taking my Simplement and this is really good
Amanda V.
The NLA products are really great for women who are trying to keep a regimen and lose weight. They're great tasting and really great quality - totally worth the price. Once I get back on my health kick I plan on purchasing more of their items.
donna c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product. The taste is good, and satisfying. You can sip on it during workouts, before or after. It helps the recovery process, and you will see definition faster.
Jennifer H.
I got this because I've seen raving reviews on it but I really don't like it, you can taste the lemonade but it has a nasty chemical taste after wards and I don't see it giving me as good as results as previous bcaas I have used
Tasha F.
Brilliant, AL
Aminos are super essential while training!! This brand is great but also tastes very yummy! If you are a taste person then I I highly recommended this product to you!
Sam S.
North Pole, AK
Typically use this post workout to combat sore muscles and help to get me back into the gym sooner. I love the taste and haven't experienced any of the odd aftertaste that some have mentioned. Probably because I drink this then chase it with my protein shake.
Tessa B.
Las Vegas, NV
Really great product! The flavor is awesome and I really like the results. I have recently switched but I really like to mix up my products. I will for sure be buying more NLA for her products in the near future.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I think I'm taking to much because I twitch out. I took the recommended amount and I'm bigger than most so I figured I wouldn't have a problem! The taste is an A++ though!
Sheree E.
Wadsworth , NV
Does this work?
Veronica K.
Hazle Townshp, PA
I would love to try this . how does it work?
yesica a.
I'm looking for something like this but I don't know if this really work.
Gia O.
Salem , OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Will this help with weightloss
Samantha R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What are amino acids used for?