NKD SKN Pre-Shower Tan

by NKD SKN

Get incredible NKD SKN with this innovative self tan pre-shower tan that works in just 10 minutes! The fastest way to tan - just apply, shower after 10 minutes and watch your tan develop gradually over 4-8 hours.

How well does it work?
I need to try this product out! What does everyone think?
How many days does it lasts?
Start your review of NKD SKN Pre-Shower Tan!
How would you rate this product?
Sierra S.
Omaha, NE
I think this is a great idea for a product. The tan was fairly subtle and gradual. I loved the convenience of using it right before your shower. I do wish the tan was a little more drastic, though.
Alana H.
Bridgeport, WV
I didn’t have much luck with this product. I didn’t notice much of a difference and I am very fair skinned. It was easy to apply. Didn’t notice much of a tanner smell with it. Just didn’t notice much “glow”.
Miranda P.
Washington, DC
Super easy to use! I love that you put it on, wait a little and then shower. Amazing! I can usually smell a little self tan smell in the morning but after I shower it’s gone. Obsessed :)
Miranda S.
This is honestly the best self tanner I have used. I put it all over my body, wash my hands after a few minutes and then i leave it on for about an hour then shower. It looks so natural and does not look streaky or patchy at all. I made a mistake of leaving it oniver night and it turned orange so don't do that. It also builds up nicely if I use it two or three days in a row
Allison W.
Bethlehem, PA
I like this product! I use this in the summer to help make sure my skin is all one shade.
Kylee B.
Germantown, TN
Love this so much!! I can tell a difference within minutes of using!! Be careful to evenly spread and wash hands because you’ll have “Cheeto” hands if not lol!! I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants an instant tan!
Linnea U.
I didnt see any difference whit using this, abit too pricey as well. This is better for keeping your fake tan up than using it as its own.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...