Skin CareFacial SkincareNKD SKN
Gradual Glow Daily Tan Moisturiser - 250ml

NKD SKN Gradual Glow Daily Tan Moisturiser - 250ml

by NKD SKN

This gorgeous daily moisturiser with a hint of a tan gives stunning, soft and sunkissed NKD SKN. With zero smell, zero transfer and organic extracts that hydrate skin for the ultimate natural glow. A subtle glow develops over 4-8 hours and can be deepened daily. Amazing extracts Aloe Vera - Conditions and fights ageing Shea Butter - Healing and conditioning Lychee - Revitalises skin with Vitamin C.Is this the right tan for me Perfect for dry and sensitive skin Zero transfer onto clothing Designed for all skin tones.

Does this actually give you a tan?
What's your favorite self tanner that doesn't streak?! Mines NKD SKN Gradual Glow Daily Tan Moisturiser - 250ml !
Is this comparable to the Jergens gradual tanner? Is it better?
Start your review of NKD SKN Gradual Glow Daily Tan Moisturiser - 250ml!
How would you rate this product?
Shelby G.
Everett, WA
This is my year-round tanning lotion, it's so perfect. When they claim it's odorless, they really mean it! I can put this lotion on morning or night and have a light bronzed glow in 8 hours. It doesn't transfer and moisturizes my skin pretty well. I've repurchased it a few times and never want to be without it.
Ema I.
San Jose, CA
NKD SKN Gradual Glow Daily Tan Moisturiser - 250ml uploaded by Ema I.
I recently heard about this by a friend of mine who highly suggested it. Bought it and oh man, I love this! I pale year round and I usually don't have time to tan or go to the beach, so this lotion definitely helped with getting my tan going for this summer! I recommend it!
Crystal D.
Spring Grove
Love love love this!!!! Picked it up as I was walking out of TJ Maxx (not knowing anything about this product) as I ran out of my Jergens Gentle Glow. For $5.99 it was worth the gamble to me. Needless to say I'm going back to get more before they run out. Gives me such a natural look, not streaky at all. I've gotten a lot of compliment since I've started using it. Can't say enough good things about this product!!!
Ashley C.
seattle
I was so excited to find an organic self-tanner and the reviews were great. I, unfortunately, did not have the same experience and it’s probably because of my dry skin. I did everything I was supposed to in preparation. I have done this before so I’m not just a noob but I still streaked. It says for face and body but it broke me out really bad on the face and chest (& I don’t get chest acne)I was soo dry too. I wanted to like this so bad but It’s just not worth it. 😭
Vanessa W.
Jessup, PA
This product works well and does exactly what it says. However, once you reach certain level of tan I feel like it stops working. It says 3-4 consistent days for the product to show results but that’s fine since it’s called “gradual glow”. I’d recommend and give a 4.
Kalyn W.
In my opinion, it’s very difficult to find a self tanner that is reasonably priced, doesn’t make you look orange or streaky and that lasts and doesn’t get all over everything but this product does it. It enhances throughout the day and leaves skin looking bronzed and smooth. Love love love this product!