NKD SKN

NKD Self Tan SKN Gradual Glow Daily Tan Moisturizer Body and Face Mini Travel Or Trial Size 1.69 Ounce

4.3 / 5

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Even though it says it's a lotion, it's not good for dry skin. I mean I like it when I use it. But I have some dry patches around my face and it irritates it. Like it stings and turn red. I have to see if I can find other ways to use it.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
For as affordable as this product is, it works really well. I apply mine with a glove and it never comes across streaky or orange. Be careful applying to the hands, however, because it can get caught around the knuckles and look pretty bad.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This has to be one of the most amazing self tanners I have ever come across this one is a gradual glow and as for the face and body in the winter time I usually use it lightly on my face my neck in my arms in my chest area it works amazing I use it and everybody always says did you go tanning there's absolutely no yellowing not to mention this product is all natural go on to their [email protected] and check out all their beautiful products that are all natural you'll be shocked at what's in these products and trust me you will not regret buying this and you will buy it all the time if you like tanning and you don't like to go into a tanning bed or you don't have time to this is definitely a must buy