NK Auto Lip Liner

With rich, creamy color, NK Auto Lip Pencil transforms and defines lips while helping to extend lipstick wear. Our automatic liner eliminates the need to sharpen and effortlessly creates smooth, blendable lines. Net Wt. 0.01 oz / 0.3g

Retractable Lip Liner; Smooth Glide Application; Long Lasting Wear

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NK Auto Lip Liner!
stephanie F.
Review for: Black
I like how it keeps the line thin making my lips look fuller. I have been using this product way before I really started doing my makeup
Jessica V.
Palm Bay, FL
Review for: Black
An inexpensive alternative to this dry lip liners. This product has such a nice consistency and is very pigmented that I was able to apply it like a lip crayon and skipped applying anything else. Now the only reason this didn’t get a full 5 stars is because it’s not an easy product to get a hold of in stores.

Looking for your answer?