Njoy Ace A Premium Vaping Experience One Rechargeable Battery + Charger

Njoy Ace A Premium Vaping Experience One Rechargeable Battery + Charger

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Njoy Ace A Premium Vaping Experience One Rechargeable Battery + Charger!
How would you rate this product?
Katie C.
Taylorville
Love love - replaced Cigarettes for me with this gem. Menthol is my fav flavor. Sad they were sold out this week. Long lasting and perfect to feed the need đź’¨ cheaper than Cigs and lasts longer than most puffers
Kaylee K.
Bensalem
I love this device! It’s a little harsh at first but once you get used to it, it’s not all that harsh. They only offer two flavors to go with it, but both flavors taste great when using it. It also hold a very long charge!
Ash P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love my Njoy! It hits smoothly and stays charged for a good amount of time. My only complaint is that sometimes the pods will spit juice on me, but I have yet to find a vape that doesn’t do that. Overall, if you’re looking for a more affordable rechargeable pod system, njoy is great.
Melissa K.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Njoy Ace A Premium Vaping Experience One Rechargeable Battery + Charger uploaded by Melissa K.
Love this thing hoping it will help me quit ... it hits smooth no juice spitting and the pods are effortless to change pop it out and pop a new one in and your done charges using the same usb as my phone
MaryRose M.
scranton
Cheap but effective, after using this in place of cigarettes, I don't have as many cravings. I wish there were more flavors, the only one I like is the watermelon pods.

Looking for your answer?