BY NIZORAL

Nizoral® Anti-Dandruff Shampoo.

Non-prescription strength.

A-D ketoconazole shampoo 1%.

Controls flaking, scaling and itching.

The freedom will go to your head.

• Is this worth the buy? And how much is it?3 Answers
  • How do I know if I have flakes because of a dry scalp OR ...1 Answers
  • Has anybody with scalp psoriasis used this? My husband ha...1 Answers
Cleo Patra C.
San Jose, CA
How many of you suffer from pesty, flesh-colored acne like bumps all over your forehead and/or mouth area? And no matter what skin-care regimen you followed rigorously, these bumps just didn't budge?

Girlfriend, you may have what they call fungal acne or also known as Pityrosporum (Malassezia) Folliculitis. Malassezia Folliculitis happens when your skin has too much yeast on it. I did some research on what I could do and I successfully found what works, ketoconazole!

I began using this product, Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo , which contains only one ingredient 1% ketoconazole, as a mask. I apply a generous amount onto my forehead and around my mouth/chin area. I did this both morning and night. ***Make sure to moisturize your skin well afterward since ketoconazole can be quite drying especially if you have sensitive skin like me.

Although my skin is not 100% free of these pesky little bumps yet (it's been a little over a month since I started), I know that as long as I continue using this product as a mask, my skin may have the chance of becoming clear!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I got a ketokotozone shampoo perscribed to my by a dermatologist, which actually has 2% rather than the 1% this Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo has, but in the long run they actually perform very similar, this being a little less drying than the perscription and less expensive so it was a great alternative for me. It has a nice clean smell too. I use this because I have an over production of yeast on my scalp. I tried so many things, thinking it was just dandruff, and itching like crazy! before I went to a dermatologist and she told me what my condition was. After the first use my head barely itched all day. Out of habit I think I reached to scrach/pick (I know gross) at my head. I used it daily because I felt like if I didn't my scalp would itch outta control, but I actually think it just dries the skin out so I needed to use something with good moisture after. Overall great product and so glad I found it, so I don't have to go the the dermatologist all the time to get refills.
Jonelle E.
Magnolia, TX
Review for: Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 4 oz. more...
This stuff saved my skin! You read right skin not hair. I had tiny bumps all over my forehead that itched and we're really horrible looking. After doing some research I heard that using Nizoral on your forehead like a mask would get rid of the bumps in a couple weeks. I was desperate so I started using it and within a week and a couple days all almost all the bumps were gone! My forehead is now smooth with just the occasional pimple which I always deal with this of totally saved my skin. Nothing else was working none of my acne medications and nothing.
Carlie S.
Orem, UT
Review for: Antidandruff 7-Ounce Bottles more...
I have PCOS and seborrheic dermatitis, this stuff is a god send. I use it ever time I shampoo (twice a week) for the first couple of weeks and then once a week after that and it all but cures my dandruff, scales and itchiness. It even helped my cystic acne! I tried a little out of desperation and my skin hasn't looked this good since before I was diagnosed with PCOS. ONLY downfall is it is $15.00 but I would say the price is well worth it to me.
Ashlee Z.
Review for: Antidandruff 7-Ounce Bottles more...
This was life changing. Anyone who has dealt with dandruff know it can be a pain.It was so bad i wish i took before & after pics. I tried alot of anti-dandruff shampoos before this one. Some took forever to work just to stop for a few days. With this one i noticed the difference after the 2nd use. Plus it doesnt smell like chemicals.
Julia A.
Review for: Antidandruff 7-Ounce Bottles more...
I’ve actually been using this product as a face mask for fungal acne and it is helping for sure. I also have been using it for my toddler’s cradle cap and it definitely helped clear that up too. Would recommend.
Cheryl W.
I was not impressed with the Nizoral A-D shampoo.  I have tried just about every dandruff shampoo on the market and this one did not work any better than the others. It did have a nice smell and rich lather but I still had dandruff and my head still itched after use.  This would not be my go to dandruff shampoo.
Lillian B.
Hot Springs
I have been using this because I heard it helps with "acne" that's not really acne and I have seen some improvement from the very first use no joke. I had all kinds of small pumps on my forehead that just appeared at the same time and they were extremely itchy. Most have disappeared and deceased so much it's unbelieveable.
Rhonda W.
Texarkana
Review for: Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 4 oz. more...
I've tried a lot of different anti-dandruff shampoos before and this is the first one that's worked very well.  I only have to use it a few days in a row and the dandruff is gone for weeks. I would highly recommend this product.
Samantha L.
Pompano Beach, FL
Because it has a 1% of Ketoconazole, this product would get rid of the itching, I would itch my head and get big pieces of dry scalp and I would hurt my scalp too because I’m trying to get rid of them but this product has helped me out a lot
Kimberly H.
I have been trying to find this product in a store and possibly coupons for it. can u please tell me which stores sell this item? TIA
Betsy W.
Where do you typically buy this product?
Gabrielle P.
Is this worth the buy? And how much is it?
Lia R.
So has anyone else ever struggled with those tiny bumps all over their forehead? Nothing helps?? I found the cure you guys!!! This product!!! Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
I've tried head and shoulders and it seems to make my hair oily and heavy will this have the same affect?

Kohl's