Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

by Nizoral

Nizoral® Anti-Dandruff Shampoo.

Non-prescription strength.

A-D ketoconazole shampoo 1%.

Controls flaking, scaling and itching.

The freedom will go to your head.

I heard this works for those tiny bumps on your forehead. Has anyone tried it ?
Does anyone here use this as a face mask for fungal acne? How has this worked for you?
I have dandruff and I’m looking for a product to get ripoff them?
Start your review of Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo!
6 days ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I've struggled to find an anti-dandruff shampoo that works until now. The other shampoos I used usually works for a few hours, but Nizoral stops the itching and flakes once and for all. It blows all the other dandruff shampoos out of the water. My dad also began using this shampoo for his dandruff after I recommend it to him. He is also impressed how it works. I wish I knew about Nizoral sooner.
2 months agoSouthfield, MI
OK so I originally thought this would smell horrible since it's technically medicine but it was creamy and smelled great. I have one section of my scalp that is just horrible and after a friends recommendation, I bought a bottle. My scalp looks squeaky clean. This is only my first usage but I am impressed. One thing of note, in my research before buying one user suggested only using it on the scalp and not lathering the hair with it and that's the method I attempted. I also used conditioner on my hair afterward. So far I love this product!
6 days ago
Does exactly what it’s supposed to do! If Selsun or Head & Shoulders aren’t working, try the active ingredient in Nizoral. Be sure to follow the directions to avoid overseeing your skin and hair!
a month agoWindermere , FL
This shampoo has a nice clean scent, a good satisfying lather, and rinses clean. It has a thick, creamy texture, and a little goes a long way. I apply it directly to my scalp only. It’s really helped relieve a lot of the itchiness and scale on my scalp, and leaves it feeling really clean but not stripped. It also doesn’t dry out my hair.
2 months agoRochester , NY
Works great as a face mask if you think you have fungal acne. Just know this stuff will really dry your face out. So make sure to leave it on for only 15-20 mins and really moisturizer your face afterwards. This has worked great for the dandruff on my hair and for bumps on my skin. It’s a must have for when my body is going wacky
3 months ago
Use for two weeks whenever you feel your itchy flaky scalp flare up, but no more than that. It’s the big gun after H&S doesn’t work. It has like an early 90s medicinal scent, but just use a conditioner afterwards to cover up the smell. It lathers really well so you can let it sit on your scalp to let the ketoconazole really sink in.
3 months agoTucson, AZ
So great! Doesn’t smell sweet and “feminine” like I’m used to, but it doesn’t smell bad either. I had a bit of dandruff and this got rid of it so I definitely recommend if you’re looking for some relief!
2 months agoEgg Hbr Twp, NJ
If I was able to give this product a million stars I would. I have an immensely dry, sensitive, scalp. I’ve used every other dandruff shampoo in the book, yet nothing works like this. Even though it is anti-dandruff it works for everything. I thought dandruff was my problem, but turns out it was eczema. This is my go to, I can not use anything else because my scalp will have a flare up and I will scratch it until my skin is raw. This was my life saver.
2 months agoCarlsbad, CA
Love this, it was a lifesaver when my dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis was so out of control. I bought this to finally do something about the insane flakes and thick crusty flakes I had from the bottom of my scalp as well as the dry flakes from the top of my head. Instantly this helped as much as my apple cider vinegar rinses. I love this and will repurchase every time!
a month agoSan Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only anti dandruff/itchy scalp shampoo I will use now, it's the only thing that has ever worked! Blows head and shoulders out of the water. It's pricey for the small bottle but you only need it every few days so it lasts a while and trust me, it's worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...