BY NIZORAL

Anti-Dandruff Shampoo br Controls Flaking, Scaling and Itching Non-Prescription Strength br A-D Ketoconazole Shampoo 1% Questions or comments? call see more...

• Is this the best dandruff shampoo? Does anyone have any suggestio...2 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to find this in cvs or target? I've looked f...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product out but I'm not looking f...2 Answers
Cinthia B.
I've tried everything to get rid of my dandruff. Head and shoulders, t gel, sulfur etc.. this is the only thing that has worked for me. I use to have really nasty flakes and even some bleeding due to all the itching. I is what finally did it. It may seem more expensive but i use a quarter size amount onece a week and it is good enough and i have hair up yo my belt line. I recommend this product to anyone who's tried many products that haven't worked.
Aimee L.
Greenville, AL
We were prescribed this shampoo for baby's cradle cap and we have already seen a huge improvement after only two washes! So far, I'm impressed. It does not irritate his skin or have a strong scent.
Sofia B.
Stratford, CT
GAME CHANGER! I've always had dandruff and itchy scalp and nothings ever really worked. tried selsun blue and head and shoulders for dandruff and itchy scalp with no result. got this shampoo in a pinch me box and was gonna wait a while before I reviewed but forget that! I've used it about 3 times now and I've definitely noticed a difference. while my scalp is still sometimes itchy, its not nearly as bad as before and as for the dandruff I would say 95% has gone. usually when I would come out of the shower I'd still see a lot but now I see a couple if any at all (see attached pic). will be repurchasing again and again!
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
I don't know how this product does the work but it does work wonders! I never had any dandruff problems until I moved from Philippines to Chicago. Maybe the extreme change of environment caused my dandruff. My scalp was so dry and flakey and there's dandruff everywhere. I looked for a product that can help me and I saw Nizoral and many swear by it so I gave it a try. After 3 uses, I still have dandruff but the moisture in my scalp is slowly going back. After 5 uses, dandruff has been reduced to about 50% (based on feeling). After 12 uses, dandruff is completely gone. I'm planning to buy more of this and send it to my friends in the Philippines who suffer from extreme dandruff. I swear by this product!
Erica S.
I got the Nizoral A-D (4oz) in a Pinch Me box awhile back, the product is finally finished up. I would use it 1-2 times a week to help control itchiness because I work out 6 days a week and get a lot of build up from that. I would feel relief after washing my scalp and wouldn't have anymore itching or flakiness. I think it's effective and wouldn't mind trying it again.
ali w.
This stuff has worked wonders! it doesn't leave an oily buildup on your scalp like the typical dandruff shampoo. it controls flaking,scaling and the itching! it leaves the scalp nice and cleaned and refresged ..it doesn't smell to bad either! I seen results just after the first wash!
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is the only product that has got rid of my seborrheic dermatitis and itchiness of the scalp. I use it when I have flare ups of SD. It has a nice smell and it is a blue pearlized color. I purchase it at Target for around 14.99. I will never purchase any other product. You must try it.
Latasha D.
I like that the smell is not too harsh or strong like some other brands. This worked great for my husband with dandruff. It lathers very nicely and you do not need to empty an entire bottle to see it work. My husband used it for 3-4 days straight and then he was all clear.
Alicia D.
Minneapolis, MN
Literally I tried everything for my scalp. It just kept getting worse. Then I was at the store basically studying products and saw this had something different. Gave it a try. In honestly one use there was a noticeable (by a lot) difference!!!
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
I thought maybe I had dandruff or just dry scalp but actually had eczema on scalp and this really worked wonders. Heads n shoulders made me break out all time and didn't really help in long run but this was such a relief.
Jennie M.
Is this the best dandruff shampoo? Does anyone have any suggestions of a conditioner to use with this shampoo? What kind of results? How long do you have to use it before you see results???
Terrie S.
San antonio , TX
I have been wanting to try this product out but I'm not looking for something that's gonna make my hair oily so my question is, Will this make my hair oily and how effective is this product for dandruff?
Sofia B.
Stratford, CT
Has anyone been able to find this in cvs or target? I've looked for it but so far haven't seen it on the shelves