BeautyHairHair ProductsNizoral
A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 7 Fl Oz (2 Pack)

Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 7 Fl. Oz (2 Pack)

by Nizoral

Fight dandruff outbreaks with Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. This powerful shampoo controls flaking, scaling, and itching caused by dandruff. It combines the effectiveness of ketoconazole 1%, a proven dandruff-fighting ingredient, with salon-tested gentleness. Use it just twice a week in between your regular shampoos to control dandruff. It’s gentle enough to use on color-treated, chemically processed, and gray hair, and has a thick, rich lather that rinses clean and leaves your hair smelling fresh.

Shampoo fights dandruff outbreaks; Ketoconazole 1% controls flaking, scaling, and itching; Use just twice a week; Thick, rich lather rinses clean

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 7 Fl. Oz (2 Pack)!
Paramjit D.
Omg this is the only shampoo that controls my dandruff. I have long and thick hair and get dandruff easily. This is the best shampoo I have tried. I have tried others but nothing else worked.

Looking for your answer?